The Nurse Reviews

• Oct 24, 2019

It's a decent revenge movie I've definitely seen worse

It's a decent revenge movie I've definitely seen worse

• Jan 02, 2015

Didn't dig this one. Not worth watching. I like movies involving revenge but this one didn't do it for me.

• Feb 25, 2013

54% "I don't want your sympathy."-Laura Harriman I found it to be boring. Feels like a by the numbers, suspence thriller for the Lifetime Chanel folks (though it does get a bit violent in the end). I just wanted it to be over, and that's coming from a Lisa Zane fan.

• Oct 06, 2012

A stupid film about senseless vengeance (as it always is)...

A stupid film about senseless vengeance (as it always is)...

• Jun 22, 2012

Interesting concept but way too slow to be entertaining. The film explain very much and there are very few scares, but it has some highlights and can be a decent watch.

• Jan 01, 2012

Very boring. The only thing interesting is the cover art.

Very boring. The only thing interesting is the cover art.

• Oct 30, 2011

Textbook Stranger-from-Hell thriller. Broadly (or boringly) played by just about everyone. Zane's nurse maybe the worst revenge plotter in movie history; way too careless. Too bad, everyone is dull enough to deserve to be offed...

• Oct 24, 2011

This wasn't really a horror movie, more like a suspense film even tho the suspense was lacking for most of the flick...haha..but I've seen a lot worse (like "Descendant) and I happen to be a fan of the underrated Lisa Zane so it was an enjoyable enough time passer for me.

• Oct 11, 2011

Looks for a crappy made for cable fiml.

Looks for a crappy made for cable fiml.

• May 28, 2011

Decent little flick, but for a woman on the revenge path, she sure doesn't kill off many of the family imo! Why don't killers EVER aim for the head when shooting people? Duh!