Bloodmoon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bloodmoon Reviews

½ May 15, 2014
The ultimate American kung fu movie. No big name stars just honest to god, hard working stuntmen and martial artists getting a shot at stardom. Not one to be missed.
December 4, 2012
this movie i like alot has alot of action in it
½ May 30, 2011
Bloodmoon starring Gary Daniels, is beautiful action-paced film, with classic fight-scenes. The ending fight with non-stop music chase is one hell of thrill in the film.
November 17, 2008
Truly craptacular white boy kung fu staged with the production values of a junior high school drama club rehearsal. It's hard to believe Gary Daniels and Chuck Jeffreys haven't become household names in the wake of this effort, but such are the vicissitudes of fame.
½ May 13, 2008
The half star is for producing more laughter than any other movie within our existence. The 4.5 empty stars are for the 6th grade production quality, eddie murphy wann-be, the steel fingers, Gary fucking Daniels, and the epically atrocious ending that pushed me to the brink of suicide. SDMF
½ November 23, 2007
This movie is fucking hilarious. Unfortunately, my self-respect dictates I give it less than two stars. One of the dumbest, most inexplicable plots I've ever seen, with the worst ending of any movie EVER. What can I say? I have a warm spot in my heart for it.
½ August 4, 2007
This was a pretty good Gary Daniels action flick. It has solid fighting scenes but dont look for much of a plot
!!
June 18, 2007
Easily the best movie of all time. Not only the must see movie of 1997, but the must see movie of your life. Beum.
June 6, 2007
It was ok karate filx
January 22, 2007
kool as i might wanna see lol of course i wanna see it
½ October 19, 2006
Gary Danniel is a great fighter as Vanndame and a few more... I love this guy movies and fighting way.
September 28, 2006