Batman & Robin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Robin Reviews

½ August 12, 2016
The worst of the worst
½ August 9, 2016
What is this movie trying to do? Make us laugh? Cry at its stupidity? 0/10. They don't even try to make a good film.
August 9, 2016
Even through its silliness and poor filmmaking, batman and robin manages to cross the finish line in entertaining fashion, even if it stumbles in the process
½ August 1, 2016
Fuck this movie this movie was terrible this was without a doubt the worst super hero movie ever
July 26, 2016
I like Goerge Clooney and Alicia Silverstone. They all did well in there characters. And also Alfred. Its not a bad movie
½ July 25, 2016
This Useless Sequel was Completely Horrendous.
The movie itself looked like Uwe boll directed it.

Score: 0/10
½ July 25, 2016
The problems with this film REALLY stick out. But I need to be honest here for one second. Bane was closer to the comic books than Nolan's Bane.
½ July 23, 2016
Is it bad? Yes. But is it one of the worst movies ever made? ..... Again, yes.
½ July 20, 2016
The most unintentionally funny movie ever made. It's just so bad. Honestly. It's awful. Atrocious. An insult to Batman fans, movie fans, fans of anything. There isn't a single redeeming quality regarding this sack of buttcheeks. The editing is INSANELY TERRIBLE. There is a shot of Robin coming out of the water and going back in, and it is so obvious that it's one shot of Robin coming out, and then just THE EXACT SAME SHOT IN REVERSE as he goes back under. So many shots are reused over and over, and it's just the laziest thing you can see in a movie. The filmmakers clearly had no respect for these characters, as they made Poison Ivy a 1-dimensional living sex doll who says some cringeworthy dialogue throughout. They make Batman and Robin, both characters with some very dark and tragic back stories, the most campy superhero sever portrayed on screen. (Nipples, cough cough) Mr. Freeze is just a pun-mumbling moron played by Schwarzenegger, and Bane is a mindless idiot who just happens to remotely resemble Bane. And by the way, Bane is an immensely smart and strategic villain in the comics. Instead, he just makes grunts every now and then and flexes his overly cartoony muscles in this movie.

Oh, the horror that is this film. The only way to watch it without your eyes bleeding is to get together with some friends and gaze at its stupidity. Then and only then is Batman & Robin an entertaining film. But of course... It still sucks.

RATING: F for F*ck you, Joel Schumacer
July 19, 2016
Sadly the Batman franchise reaches a low with the weakest installment yet. It's all show and tell, but offers nothing of substance. Alicia Silverstone is poorly cast and her acting is even worse. The villains don't even seem to be having fun.
½ July 18, 2016
This movie fucking sucks it is a disgrace with its stupid puns and stupid plot with horrible effects and characters the only reason I give it half is because its funny how bad it is.
July 18, 2016
Falls in the "It's so bad it's good" territory.
July 16, 2016
Boy oh boy. What a trainwreck! I see what they were going for here, but holy Jesus, it did not work at all. There's not much here I can say is any good.
July 12, 2016
Everything about this film is terrible. The only thing I found fun about this mess was Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr Freeze!
½ July 10, 2016
I'm sorry, is this an episode of Goosebumps? There are plenty of scenes where you can replace all of the audio with cheesy '80s music and it will fit in perfectly.
½ July 10, 2016
George Clooney tiene un lugar bien profundo en el infierno por haber interpretado a Batman.
July 10, 2016
Unlikably cartoonish and flat, we all wish this entry into the Batman franchise never happened.
½ July 9, 2016
Batman & Robin is an unbearable film for the most part. Mr. Freeze and his one-liners are terrible. Poison Ivy is the most over the top character in any comic book movie. George Clooney is the worst Batman ever. Also what is up with all of the bat nipples. This movie is an abomination and makes Joel Schumacher's previous film Batman Forever look like a classic.
½ July 9, 2016
Joel Schumacher (director of Batman Forever) goes absolutely insane with this intensely absurd mess of a broken film that was directed in the most worst way as possible. Seriously, this film is a carnival.

Batman And Robin centers around Batman and Robin who need to seriously work together to stop Dr. Freeze, a super villain that can freeze things, including time.

This film could have been really good if Schumacher didn't decide to go literally crazy. Robin could have been used as a really interesting character, since we have not seen him for a VERY long time. But no, that does not happen. At all.

It could be interesting watching it if you seriously want to make fun of it, but other than that, this movie is EASILY, the worst Batman film ever made.
July 7, 2016
I hate this movie. but very entertaining. It's so ridiculous, it's funny.