Batman & Robin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Robin Reviews

½ December 2, 2016
To me, George Clooney's the worst Batman, and the whole film was a joke. Watching it is a waste of time! Joel Schumacher even apologized for making this damn crap.
½ November 24, 2016
It is nearly impossible not to feel ashamed for everyone involved in this mess (especially Joel Schumacher), an over-the-top disastrous movie whose actors look like flamboyant drag queens in a colorful carnival parade uttering some of the worst lines ever written.
November 21, 2016
He was okay, but someone else could had played batman part. George Clooney was awful and Arnold Schwarzenegger was better than somewhat of others playing evil. Tho Uma Thurman was hot.
½ November 11, 2016
All I can say is eww!
jamrcla
½ November 10, 2016
Too kid friendly and silly, One of the worst Batman films there ever will be, Maybe Adam Wests Batman movie wins it for worst Batman movie thanks to being so cheesy you could make enough cheese sandwiches to feed The Justice League, George Clooney wasn't that bad of a Batman but with stupid one liners, Terrible plot and Arnolds annoying ice jokes just gets too much and gets very boring very quick.
½ October 25, 2016
I worst batman film ever they destroyed the legacy of batman when they made batman forever and now there just making it even worse with cheesy jokes terrible action and stupid quotes like bat nippels and they structured the batman costume so terrible that bats couldn't even move his neck at least now we have good batman films like the dark knight franchise and batman vs superman
½ October 23, 2016
This movie is, well, bat nipples.
½ October 19, 2016
One of the worst pieces of garbage ever made. If you've seen the movie you probably think the same. If you thought "Batman Forever" was bad you've seen nothing yet. The plot is terrible, the performances are terrible and the direction is terrible. This movie is simply unforgivable.

1/10 - Garbage
½ October 15, 2016
AARGH, THE HORROR! No, seriously, this turd can go burn in the seven circles of hell for all I care! Not even watchable, even if you're drunk, or high! The only good thing that came out of it? Director Joel Schumacher apologized to all of us, saying his only intention was to entertain! Thank you Joel, that means allot! But still, a wonderful example on how not to do a Batman feature!
½ October 15, 2016
Batman Forever, Clooney Edition, is the worst superhero film I have seen so far. The only redeeming qualities are it's score, and some of the practical effects. However, those ca't distract me from the gimmicky cinematography, that films everything at dutch angels, and makes it impossible to watch during action. The clumsy editing, which leads to incredibly obvious dubbing, and some of the most drawn out and pointless scenes in history. The acting, which is somehow worst than Batman Forever. The characters are all incredibly boring, detestable, or just plain stupid. The story and the tone go together like chalk and cheese: let's make Mr Freeze say really bad puns, while having his whole motive being about saving his wife from a terminal illness. Finally, the bigger budget just lead to more insulting costumes and special effects, and set design that looks like neon Blade Runner. There's a reason people said this killed Superhero films.
October 9, 2016
The coolest film I've ever seen. Nothing else ever gives me the chills like this masterpiece does. A sub zero script played out in a crisp manner.

5/5
October 2, 2016
A laughably terrible movie, with puns coming every couple of seconds, for better or worse, mainly worse (and I love a pun). The acting is shocking, the story is atrocious and with a cast and budget like this you wonder how this actually got made without anyone thinking, 'what are we doing?'. But worth a watch to laugh at it, rather than with it.
September 28, 2016
Embracing the pantomime that Burton tried to pretend wasn't dominant in his movies, this can fun in the way Adam West's incarnation was. However, it's not nearly as amusing as what we got 30 years before with none of it seeming as clever, relying too much on one-liners and slapstick, and it is never clear whether it is meant to be taken this way, it lacks self-awareness. If you are expecting anything other than this and try to watch it as a serious movie it is horribly cringe-worthy with execrable dialogue, the series worst performances and usual lack of suspense. Surprisingly, though, there are a few breaks in the puns for some of the series most heart-felt moments.
September 26, 2016
A lot of people have issues with this movie and rightfully so. However, I can't bring myself to hate it as much for one reason, it's too funny to hate. Not funny in the traditional writing good jokes way, but the lines and characters are just so laughable it makes the experience totally worth it. I feel like this is the definition of a so good it's bad movie for me.
September 25, 2016
NO GOD
OH GOD PLEASE NO!
September 23, 2016
Ome of the worst movies of the last 25 years. It appears the target audience is 8 year old boys.
September 23, 2016
I'm so happy that this movie showed the entire world just how terrible of a character Batman truly is.
½ September 11, 2016
I feel that the only goal for Schumacher was to simply put the official team of Batman and Robin together in an entire film. Easily the worst one in the series and while I may appreciate George Clooney, he didn't make the best hero replacement for the film. Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze however was actually a pretty decent enemy, but was overqualified for this crappy movie. Sadly one of the worst I've seen.
½ September 8, 2016
Not enough bat-laughs and bat-fights to make this film any better than bat-crap
September 6, 2016
Even worse casting than Batman Forever cause this film to be a complete and utter flop. This one leaves fans extremely disappointed and probably disregarded completely as a must NOT have film.