Batman & Robin Reviews

• 19h ago

It is plain and simple: This movie should never have been made.

It is plain and simple: This movie should never have been made.

• 5d ago

Now I know where the term burn this nobody must ever see this comes from. Instead of entertaining it's appalling. Instead of dynamic it's toyetic.

• Jun 10, 2019

It's as bad as they say, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch this trainwreck and have a few laughs. Chris O'Donnell is actually good in this movie and you can believe that he's sick of being treated like a sidekick and not being his own man. Clooney sucks, Arnold is Arnold as Mr. Freeze, and Uma Thurman actually plays her role as sort of self aware of all the cheesiness. At the least, things had to get this bad so we could have TDK trilogy.

• Jun 07, 2019

Sometimes I lay in my bed trying to fathom how Joel Schumacher pitched the Bat credit card scene to the producers.

• Jun 04, 2019

By far the worst batman movie ever made

By far the worst batman movie ever made

• Jun 01, 2019

WORST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER. Seriosly. George Clooney as Batman is a miscast. Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy is ok. But the worst thing about this Film is Arnold Schwarznegger as Mr Freeze. Everything he says is just cringe. Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl is a bit bad. The Worst superhero movie I have ever seen!

• May 27, 2019

The worst superhero movie ever!

The worst superhero movie ever!

• May 25, 2019

Not only is the dialogue laughably bad, but the performances are also mostly terrible in Batman & Robin and that's all thanks to Joel Schumacher's simply horrible direction. This is one of the campiest and silliest blockbusters ever made, but that also made it ridiculously entertaining for me as I've had a blast listening to progressively sillier lines of dialogue being spoken by its stupid characters all dressed in campy, over-the-top costumes.

• May 24, 2019

This movie is cheesy in the worst possible form.

This movie is cheesy in the worst possible form.

• May 22, 2019