Joyride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Joyride Reviews

½ October 25, 2012
Joyride is ok. The characters are very annoying. It is the last 10 mins that make this worth watching.
June 14, 2012
not bad but the "hitwoman" , isnt that professional even though shes supposed to be. a part of the end is pathetic
½ April 27, 2012
I honestly don't know what this is, a movie or a nightmare.
½ March 30, 2012
I dont know what the fuck was up with this movie
½ October 11, 2011
This movie was so horrible that I had to finish it
October 6, 2010
I don't exactly know how this movie was saved as a favorite. not a favorite of mine. although i thought it was an ok movie.
½ June 24, 2010
In no way is this movie worth watching.
January 9, 2010
Much better than I expected. A better director would have been able to get so much more for what was put in, but this was still a decent watch and had its moments or unpredictability.
½ August 25, 2009
The movie is great, i like it lol
August 17, 2009
Curse you IMDB! Saw this fon iTunes as one of their 99 rentals of the week. I checked IMDB and saw: thriller, Steve Zhan, 6.6. For a buck? ... Sure, sign me up! Unfortunately, that was "Joy Ride", this is "Joyride", and it is a complete train wreck.

Honestly, there is nothing redeeming about this film. At. All. Tobey is the star and is attrocious. The dialogue is fragmented. Moves at a snail's pace. I place complete blame at the feet of director Peeples, and would say this convinced me to avoid all of his films, but, well, you're looking at his filmography as a director.

It wasn't my fault! I was tricked! I want my dollar back! Rrrrrrg!
½ July 30, 2009
What a gloriously mediocre movie! Benicio del Toro, Tobey Maguire, some girl who looks a lot like Naomi Watts at the right angle, and the illustrious Adam West - how could it NOT be amazing?
½ May 23, 2009
Joyride had to be the most misleading title ever, plus the plot was boring. Why does Toby's roles be so boring? Even as spider man he was boring. Although spider man was a great movie. I like the hit woman up till she ended up taking the girl under her wing, very unprofessional of her and I guess she did keep her word after all, with letting the boys go free if they gave her her car back. It was really interesting. The movie was stupid though. The acting was better than the script, which made it a durable movie.
February 9, 2009
It was a pretty boring movie. Its one of the few movies that I was hopeing the main characters get killed.
½ January 27, 2009
Great Tobey Maguire film... not to be mistaken for the horror flick of the same name. This one is soo much better
½ January 27, 2009
wow. this was pretty bad, but still watchable.
January 27, 2009
I say this movie has some of my favorite actors in it and it was not very known when it came out.. I found it crazy that Batman and spiderman are in the same movie..lol
January 25, 2009
Pretty lame movie. Nothing really exciting happened. It's like I kept on waiting for the turning point but nothing ever happened. Just great to see Tobey though. Thats my whole reason for actually watching this.
½ January 23, 2009
One of the worst movies I have ever seen.
½ January 15, 2009
I don't know, maybe it gets better, but after 40 mins, I lost interest and turned on Anaconda.
shesdownbytheriver