Nothing to Lose - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nothing to Lose Reviews

July 10, 2013
While it has a few moments that seem to be lacking, 'Nothing to Lose' has many gut-busting moments and a likeable cast, making it a fun little madcap farce.
March 28, 2013
OMG so funny and original. 5 stars from me :)
March 19, 2013
One of those completely forgettable mismatched buddy movies. I like Tim Robbins to a certain degree but Martin Lawrence has always sucked from awful TV show onward.
March 19, 2013
Great movie! Funny!!!
January 22, 2013
Completely mediocre. Tim Robbins kind of gets to cut loose, but not in his fun "Anchorman" sort of way. Martin Lawrence doesn't suck, which does say a lot. But overall, there's nothing worthwhile about this film. There's no laughs, the story is resolved too unbelievably, and there's nothing to get out of it when it's over.
January 14, 2013
It is a very funny movie you really should watch it
½ January 11, 2013
This is till one of my faves. It is sooo funny...I cry laughing everytime I watch it!
December 19, 2012
This is one of favorite films. It is truly my kind of funny. It presses all the right funny buttons for me. Awesome! everyone should see this one.
December 4, 2012
Nothing To Lose is a fantastic movie simply because of the struggle of Martin Lawrence's character T. Paul and the film's poignant revealing of T. Paul's history when Nick stays with T. Paul's family one night. The mushiness of the message is kept in check through and bolstered by the humor of the situation--T. Paul's mother is particularly memorable, threatening to kick both T. Paul's and Nick's asses. That two men from disparate origins could ultimately learn from each other, commit crime, and become friends is the urgent lesson this film offers.
November 3, 2012
Really good comedy with an eccentric black guy and a straight laced guy! Really good and funny
October 31, 2012
A really funny movie that played to its actors strengths.
September 25, 2012
Love this movie! I watch this when I had a bad day.
September 10, 2012
I thought it the perfect pairing of Martin and Tim..they played really well off each other
Fave line: You must be really fast..
September 9, 2012
its my one of my favs
August 7, 2012
love this movie wish i could watch it now
August 5, 2012
makes me laugh everytime
½ June 26, 2012
Re-watched this randomly last night for like the sixth time. It's still funny! Granted it had been quite a while since I'd last seen it, but that spider thing never gets old.
May 20, 2012
Great funny jokes!!!
½ May 11, 2012
One of Martin Lawrence's funniest performances. "DO YOU HEAR WHAT THE FUCK IM SAYING TO YOU?!?!?"

"You want a cookie?" *grabs nuts* "Here's a cookie. Now drop the gun before I kick you in ya bitchass chin."
May 6, 2012
Interesting choice of casting but over all i did enjoy this movie.