Jack Frost Reviews

• Nov 15, 2020

This movie is completely alike to Child's Play series.

This movie is completely alike to Child's Play series.

• Jun 11, 2020

This Christmas horror movie sucks. It has a similar to "Child's Play" (1988).

This Christmas horror movie sucks. It has a similar to "Child's Play" (1988).

• Apr 28, 2020

Well I love This film I thought it was funny as Hell this deserves a change

Well I love This film I thought it was funny as Hell this deserves a change

• Oct 20, 2019

Robbed by the Academy Awards.

Robbed by the Academy Awards.

• Jul 24, 2019

Actually not a bad film even though it's about a killer snowman and his on liners ar actually quite good

• Dec 30, 2018

I went into this expecting a unbearable hokey crapfest. What I got was a genuinely hilarious and surprisingly fresh crapfest. It is cleverly cheesy. Highly recommended to all fans of b-movies.

• Dec 14, 2018

my god what the hell this movie is boring hell this snowman costume is horrible you don't even see it move

• Dec 11, 2018

Solid fun Christmas slasher film. Don't expect more.

Solid fun Christmas slasher film. Don't expect more.

• Jul 06, 2018

It's best forgotten because, the characters are bland, the story is unoriginal, the villain is an awful chucky wannabe fail, the overall movie is just a awful, not scary movie.but one exception the bathroom rape scene was pretty messed up but it's still an unbearable movie.

• Jun 11, 2018

Oh boy... It's soo ridiculously bad. It's purposely campy and tries hard to be fun, but most of the jokes fall flat on their face. Still, there's a couple moments of fun strewn throughout, it's mostly just from the absurdity of seeing a killer snowman though...