George of the Jungle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

George of the Jungle Reviews

May 17, 2016
So horrendous and cringe worthy it was actually quite amusing ! My three year old thought it was a hoot !
½ December 22, 2007
26.01.2014,
22.04.2016
½ March 20, 2015
A live action cartoon that's good enough to please adults as well!
July 7, 2007
GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE WATCH OUT FOR THAT.
January 30, 2016
it Reminds Me Of The Help
March 4, 2016
Love this film. A true gem that was just like tne cartoon.
January 29, 2016
This is a funny comedy. I like how It takes place in Africa The scenery is amazing in Africa. I like George he is funny and I think lyle makes a good Bad guy in this movie as well as Ursula's mother. So see this movie!!
October 16, 2015
Okay Film Wasn't Great At All
October 9, 2015
Somewhat rushed near the end, but it's zany and hilarious!
July 30, 2015
George of the Jungle is a boring family comedy with a silly concept and few laughs
February 8, 2008
Best execution of the Jay ward film adaptations. In tune with the original humour and it works for what it is.
November 9, 2012
before the cartoons was, this came along
August 10, 2014
George of the Jungle is a classic. It's style and humor is what makes this film interesting. For a late 90s film, this was a great film.
½ May 8, 2015
Goofy but somewhat likable.
June 10, 2009
Ah this has to be one of my fav Brendan Fraser movies. I was a young teenager when I saw this and just feel in love with him. Its funny and great disney fun. The story is kinda far fatched but a whole lot of fun.
½ December 24, 2014
I liked this movie when it came out into theaters. It hasn't aged well.
November 10, 2014
I think this movie is very good for kids and would really catch there imagination
April 12, 2014
I don't know... but its a childhood favorite... so there...
½ October 5, 2014
George Of The Jungle is stupid and often flat-out makes no sense. But it's well performed (John Cleese as an Ape named Ape is particularly brilliant) and amongst all the chuckles are some truly massive laughs.
October 4, 2014
This movie is waaaaay too faithful to the source material. More tree-crashing, less comedy.