George of the Jungle Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

Brendan Fraser, need I say more? And no I am not a bot hired by Brendan Fraser, I am just a big fan and I think he's great. This movie holds mega nostalgia for many 90 and early 2000s kids, and believe it or not, it holds up. 7 George watch out for those nostalgia stars out of 10

• Dec 22, 2019

This movie goes far back I remember when it was in the movies, very 90's nostalgia. This movie is based on the 60's cartoon of George of the Jungle, IRL version of the cartoon. Brandon Fraser plays George and he falls in love with Jane Leslie Mann as she visits the jungle, cute movie, kind of funny.

• Oct 22, 2019

Love it, it's my childhood

Love it, it's my childhood

• Oct 19, 2019

Me encanto la primera ves que lo vi de pequeño y me sigue gustando hasta ahora

Me encanto la primera ves que lo vi de pequeño y me sigue gustando hasta ahora

• Sep 24, 2019

Brilliant film, funny, good music, excellent film must watch good all family, good being, loved it loads, 100% better really brilliant film much watch all ages.

• Jun 25, 2019

Proving once again you cant take a cartoon and convert it into a live action film.

• Mar 27, 2019

A cute family comedy. And good luck getting the theme song out of your head, I'm still working on it.

• Mar 18, 2019

There is some funny, slapstick humor here but Brendan Fraser could not be any more annoying.

• Feb 01, 2019

Absolutely great film I'm not a movie critic just a plain old member of the audience, I can I loved it when I was a kid shown it to my kids and they loved it. George is a good kind hearted character in feel good film that's light hearted fun and doesn't take itself seriously.

• Dec 10, 2018

The comedy in George of the Jungle is not sophisticated, but it is frequently audacious and irreverent. Technically, George of the Jungle isn't as polished as Disney's most recent animated feature, Hercules, but, on a certain level, it offers a better entertainment value. The film delights in its own daffiness, and the relatively short running length avoids overkill. The result is one of Disney's most lively non-animated features in years. This is a great film not just for kids but everyone. (Great entertainment and a very funny film).