Hercules - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hercules Reviews

July 20, 2016
This hercules movie ruined the real storie about real greek mythology. (My opinion)
July 18, 2016
Hercules was a great animation with dozens of pop culture references.
½ July 1, 2016
Hercules is a great take on ancient greek mythology and mixes it up with great humor, pop-culture refernces and some great action.
June 20, 2016
A lot of fun even if it's not one of Disney's best.
½ June 19, 2016
It's great fun! Songs are brilliant, plot is great and just a great Disney movie overall!!
June 13, 2016
Amazing movie Disney made another great one
May 29, 2016
it didn't take me until I became a teenager to see all the similarities to Superman in this film, however the comparisons do not drop the score down at all, because there is plenty of other traits in the movie that make it stand out, Hercules is one of the classic "zero to hero" films that I think up coming generations will enjoy.
May 24, 2016
While it's not one of the best animated films ever made, it's entertaining, has some great design work from Scarfe, and some fantastic songs and voice work to boot
May 24, 2016
Good movie. The characters are very funny with their snark, and that's what makes this good. Obviously, the best character is Hades.

I can understand where some people hate this, and the musical numbers are well-produced, but not as memorable as other Disney films. Still, a good ride.
May 21, 2016
Probably my favorite Disney movie; Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!!
½ April 23, 2016
Our hero is flashy and polished with his feet of clay rooted in classic mythology, namely Disney's Aladdin and Christopher Reeves Superman movies.
April 2, 2016
Love this movie. Still as good as an adult. Funny and beautiful, with soaring songs and a likable guy to root for. Really unique.... One of the last of the second Disney Golden Age.
½ March 8, 2016
very funny and charming film. you'll want to see it over and over again
March 4, 2016
Hercules is loads of fun. James Woods as Hades is perfection. I rarely say someone is perfect for a role, but he is.
March 4, 2016
Disney saw another franchise opportunity in Greek myth and, using cues learned from pop culture quick riff artist Robin Williams in Aladdin, endeavors to set it off, borrowing heavily from the Superman origin tale. Insert random love interest and voila! Character actors James Woods and Danny DeVito very nearly move the light idea into heavyweight contender status. Entertaining but often too strident.
February 23, 2016
I love this Disney movie. Great voice acting and very funny.
February 12, 2016
A very underrated Disney film!
February 11, 2016
What Hercules lacks in its characterization and gravitas it makes up for with its fun and humor.
February 10, 2016
Hades makes a very good enemy I like how he says my little nut Meg hades is pretty funny for Hades to be a villain I like how his hair is fire. There were cool scenes with Hercules fighting. The music was very good I loved this music. This makes a funny movie for people!! Phil was pretty funny when he was talking to Hercules he would be sarcastic or mean but in a funny way to Hercules. Hades is funny and self-centered as well as being sarcastic he made me laugh a lot. People should see this movie!!