Picture Perfect - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Picture Perfect Reviews

January 10, 2014
It was a good movie but it wasn't really funny as I thought it would be
October 18, 2013
Jennifer Aniston is not really her Rachel from Friends but she comes close in Picture Perfect as Cate. I like her in Friends and I think because of that I liked her in this film.

The story is even more predictable than movies as Notting Hill and Addicted to love, but I did like it. It is simple, it makes you feel good, there's no real bad guy or girl, there is some chemistry and we all know it will end very happy.

You can like Aniston here, or may be you donīt because she is too much Rachel. I liked her because she is. Kevin Bacon was a little disappointing in a role that might be too easy for him and you will like Jay Mohr. If you want to feel good and sleep with a nice feeling, you might want to watch this. 6/10.
½ June 10, 2013
predictable romantic trash.
April 6, 2013
Kate grabs a great chance @ work and a great catch. i wish i could be the way. lol
March 18, 2013
One of my all time favorites!
February 8, 2013
The classic single woman story with some great lines, and great scenes, lol!
February 5, 2013
Sweet Rom-Com and traditional to rom-coms very predictable
January 28, 2013
Anything that Jen Aniston in it is a good one. I love her..
January 17, 2013
not bad rom-com that gets the balance between comedy and romance right
December 8, 2012
Typical chick flick that seems dated upon viewing after all this time. Kevin Bacon good as the 'bad' guy though.
December 8, 2012
you gotta learn to appreciate what you have
November 3, 2012
Aniston should really stay away from movies. You'd think that being a TV megastar might be enough...
½ September 16, 2012
I have this movie it is soo AWESOME! Jennifer is an awesome actress!
July 23, 2012
So funny! A good date movie!
July 23, 2012
I could live very happily without ever seeing this movie again.
½ July 23, 2012
Must see, Must love. watch this if you've been the single gal in a group of friends. Jennifer Anistan is crazy, optimist. the truth is money can't buy you love, but Anistans character thinks it can. this movie develops a 3 way story base, with Kevin Bacon her co-worker who's ego is bigger the the statue of liberty,and strictly wants what he can't have. the ingenius plan begins, why not pay a man to be your guy? what she didn't see coming was even though she finally had 'Bacon' in the pawm of her hand it's not what she desires, and finds the guy of her dreams right under her chin. the movies a lesson for every girl who thought dating a co-worker or a jerk was right and in return gave you heart ache, watch and learn.
½ April 9, 2012
this movie is good and Jennifer Aniston is so beautiful...
March 31, 2012
hmm, thats sounds cute
½ March 30, 2012
Light romantic comedy, with a plot that can't be any more worn out.