The Game Reviews

• Jan 14, 2020

After a slow start, the pace picks up after about thirty minutes. Now comes the steady suspense, and you start to guess what or who the mysterious company named "CRS" is. Paranoia ensues, and the story keeps you on your heels with steady action sequences that keep you guessing on the fate of the main character. Rating: 3.5/5

• Jan 07, 2020

This movie is super awesome that makes me confuse all the time till the end. No one knows the truth, and all of our emotions are manipulated through out the whole film. Such a good movie that deserves watching again and again!

• Dec 20, 2019

This is my all time favorite movie. A Fincher classic that nails suspense like no other film I have seen.

• Dec 02, 2019

Good movie that doesnt tell you what message it is trying to send

Good movie that doesnt tell you what message it is trying to send

• Nov 22, 2019

Kept Blobbo guessing. Good one.

Kept Blobbo guessing. Good one.

• Nov 19, 2019

Excellent movie, twists turns, surprise ending

Excellent movie, twists turns, surprise ending

• Nov 18, 2019

David Fincher's The Game is filled with superb tension and suspense. Although somewhat hard to believe, the plot slowly builds in a way that intrigues and keeps you guessing what will happen next. Michael Douglas is wonderful as is Fincher behind the camera. However, this movie is not perfect. It's very hard to believe a lot of the time, so approaching it with logic and reason will surely give you many reasons to hate it. Also, the ending falls flat. I understood what the point of it was, but in execution it came off as unremarkable and dull. If one can overlook the complete absurdity of the plot and a poor ending, then The Game is a wild and enjoyable ride.

• Oct 05, 2019

Saw this back in Oct '97 with a girl I was dating as a teen back then. I really enjoy it to this day, even knowing how it ends, it's still entertaining with great performances.

• Sep 25, 2019

Very good throughout. It was filled with many suspenseful scenes as well as suspenseful editing. Also, Michael Douglas is excellent as the lead, and the movie also has a very great ending.

• Sep 17, 2019

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best movies I have ever watched..and I have multiple times. I see and learn new things every time I rewatch it.