Oliver Twist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Oliver Twist Reviews

April 23, 2009
tried too hard to make it work
March 9, 2009
LOVED THIS MOVIE AS A CHILD!!
½ January 24, 2009
Who doesn't like this classic one :D
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
½ December 28, 2008
Interesting film, lovely, and oviously...Elijah looked so cute, but duh, the movie was a masterpiece, and the acting was brilliant. Great and inspiring indead.
December 11, 2008
nothanks not my kinda thing
½ August 14, 2008
Dreyfuss was good as Fagin, Wood rather passable as the scamp Dodger, and Oliver that annoyingly little innocent piece of fluff that he always is. If you are hellbent on seeing all film adaptations of Dickens' work, see it, if not, find another version to watch.
½ July 5, 2008
i had no idea that that was richard dreyfuss till flixtster, the whole time i was like fagin looks familiar. had i watched this in english i might have recognized him sooner.
½ June 14, 2008
Its a great one from charles dickens...the story was acted in a great way as well as the actors..elijah...just "awosome"
May 25, 2008
it was on TV, and that was back when people watched a film simply b/c elijah wood was in it...a little bouncy and carefree for a TRUE oliver twist depiction, but it's tolerable nonetheless
April 14, 2008
Watch this mainly for Richard Dreyfuss's Fagin.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 21, 2008
Where's the music man?
March 15, 2008
I don't think I ever saw it...
March 14, 2008
Elijah Wood! How have i not seen this before???
March 13, 2008
oldies are the best..
½ March 10, 2008
Richard Dreyfuss is almost unrecognizable in his role as Fagin. I seriously love that man.

Eljah Wood on the other hand 1. needs a hair cut 2. needs to learn a proper british accent 3. shoulda stayed a hobbit for life.
½ February 17, 2008
Very good rendition..
February 9, 2008
I'M NOT SURE BUT I THINK I'VE SEEN THIS TOO.
January 27, 2008
i still like the Musical the best- although nothing beats the book:)