Body Count - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Body Count Reviews

December 26, 2012
i so love this movie, from back in the dayz
June 14, 2012
I usually hate David Caruso but I did enjoy this movie! They all played scumbags really well!
½ November 29, 2010
''The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you'll be kissing tomorrow.''
August 26, 2009
A great Modern Gangster Movie with a Great Cast it shows that Gangsters don't can trust each other and who short-lived this Business is
June 30, 2009
cool flick,but even i wanted to kill that dam chino lol!!!
June 18, 2009
good! whitaker, rhames, caruso could have been better but it holds up!
½ June 9, 2009
It was ok, but kinda stupid. Thats all I have to say about this movie
May 8, 2009
great movie. Action packed
April 18, 2009
this movie is awesome
April 16, 2009
This movie was predictable. To much cursing and not enough action.
½ April 14, 2009
Wow this movie was great. John L. is a crazy fool. You never knew what he was going to do next.
½ April 8, 2009
a full cast of top notch stars. Funny
April 5, 2009
This is a good movie to watch. I really like Ving Rhames character because of the spiritual role he played although he continued to do wrong by law.
½ August 19, 2008
With an all-star cast with the likes of Forest Whitaker, David Caruso, John Leguizamo, Ving Rames and Donnie Wahlberg, I expected better.
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic! This film has bony girl arms and stinks like an elephant's butt.
The "plot", I suppose you could call it, is about four awesome bank robbers that rob a museum and get away. Forest is the "brains" behind the operation, and he dies in the first five seconds of the movie. The rest of the film revolves around Donnie, Ving, Leguizamo and the guy from CSI: Miami traveling to Miami to pickup the pay off for the paintings they stole from the museum while evading the police.
Super, it's a buddy roadtrip movie, right? Wrong! Ok, well then with a name like "Body Count" it must be an action movie where the bodies start piling up till no one can count them anymore right? Wrong again. Actually the only "bodies" that pile up are of each of the protagonists who end up all killing each other during the car trip to Florida because of racial slurs they spew at one another.
Ok, well at least there are alot of cool shots of the CSI:Miami guy taking off his shades and saying something dramtic into the camera, right?
Wrong again, the CSI guy doesn't even wear shades in this movie, AT ALL. And he doesn't even get any of his cool Who theme music either, just some crappy Cyprus Hill.
Oh, but they do kill Donnie Wahlberg the first time they stop to pee, which saves you a little bit from his lame assed new kids yo yo Boston accent. So, I guess that's something, unfortunately John Leguizamo doesn't die till long afterword.
Oh, and I almost forgot the ending. They pick up a hitch hiker and she ends up stealing all the paintings and driving off with their car. Awesome, how are we to believe these guys were capable of following directions to a museum, much less be able to rob one? And where is Stephen Baldwin? It feels like he should of been in here to.
Anyway, the body count in this movie may have only been 5 but my rating is a generous .5, the end.
August 13, 2008 w/o a pit the "dirty" side of Caruso.
July 11, 2008
pretty good movie.....didn't care for the ending though!
May 17, 2008
I try to see all Whitakers movies, this is not one of the better ones...