The top Anastasia quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Sophie: Isn't it romantic? It's a perfect ending.Empress Dowager Marie Fedorovna: No. It's a perfect beginning.
- Rasputin: No one can save you now!Dimitri: Wanna bet?
- Rasputin: Long live the Romanov's!Anastasia: Right! I couldn't have said it better myself!
- Anastasia: Do you really think I'm royalty?Dimitri: You know I do!Anastasia: Then stop bossing me around!
- Anastasia: Men are such babies.
- Empress Dowager Marie Fedorovna: You were the boy, weren't you - the servant boy who got us out? You saved her life and mine and you restored her to me. Yet you want no rewardDimitri: Not anymore.Empress Dowager Marie Fedorovna: Why the change of mind?Dimitri: It was more a change of heart. I must go.
- Vladimir: She certainly has a mind of her own.Dimitri: Yeah. I hate that in a woman.
- Young Anastasia [singing]: Dancing bears, painted wings. Things I almost remember, And a song someone sings. Once upon a December.‐ Submitted by Bojana J (3 years ago)
- Vladimir: It's one-two-three, and suddenly, I see it at a glance. She's radiant and confident and born to take this chance. I taught her well. I planned it all. I just forgot romance. Vlad, how could you do this? How will we get through this? I never should have let them dance.‐ Submitted by Jenna L (3 years ago)
- Dimitri [singing]: Paris holds the key to her past. Yes, Princess, I've found you at last. No more pretend. You'll be gone. That's the end.‐ Submitted by Jenna L (3 years ago)
- Dimitri: If we live through this, remind me to thank you.
- Rasputin [singing]: In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning, and the nightmare I had was as bad as can be. It scared me out of my wits; a corpse falling to bits. Then I opened my eyes and the nightmare was me.
- Anastasia [singing]: Dancing bears, painted wings. Things I almost remember, And a song someone sings. Once upon a December.‐ Submitted by Augustine S (4 years ago)
- Anastasia: You think you're going to miss it?Dimitri: Miss what? Your talking?Anastasia: No. Russia.‐ Submitted by Giovanni C (4 years ago)
- Rasputin: Your Imperial Highness. Look what ten years has done to us: you a beautiful young flower and me a rotting corpse.Anastasia: That face!Rasputin: Last seen at a party like this one.Anastasia: A curse...‐ Submitted by Gavin C (4 years ago)
- Sophie: I will ask very hard questions.Empress Dowager Marie Fedorovna: No. My heart can't take it anymore. I will see no more girls claiming to be Anastasia.