Fall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fall Reviews

April 23, 2016
This movie felt very shallow, not only that but the dialogue would've been better if Steven hawking read it.
½ October 13, 2014
sadly i know all 3 types of douchebags in this movie with scary accuracy in look, speech, and attitude= and i hate all 3 of them in this movie as well.
June 26, 2013
Fall is a raw and sensual romantic drama that lacks passion. The story follows a New York City cab driver who pursues a supermodel after they have a chance encounter. Eric Schaeffer and Amanda De Cadenet lead the cast, but they don't have any chemistry and their performances are rather weak. The writing tries too hard to be witty and insightful, and ends up feeling superficial. Schaeffer's directing is also poor, and does nothing to enhance the themes of the film. Though the execution fails, Fall is a provocative film that has some interesting things to say about relationships.
June 9, 2013
The Best movie you've never seen
February 20, 2011
Anyone seen this (besides Charles, thank you. Wow.)
½ November 2, 2010
One word...Incredible.
April 19, 2010
A beautiful story of attraction and despair.
November 21, 2009
Watch it just for the poetry and then fall in love with it...
October 3, 2009
I want a fax fairy :( love this movie
½ August 6, 2009
Freakin' fantastic star-crossed ( no pun intended ) epic romantic tragedy. Think "Notting Hill" with a much sharper edge and some intimate moments that ring so true, you almost can't stand to watch them. I don't know how this slipped by me for eleven years.
March 7, 2009
I love Eric Schaeffer, every movie he makes has meaning. I could listen to his love letter to Sarah in the end of the film over and over again. It is so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes everytime. He is an amazing writer.
½ January 20, 2009
Cosas que a veces pasan...
jujuju uy!... (a)
½ January 19, 2009
Just fantastic,.... The words are true to heart... flawless...
November 18, 2008
Found it on Showtime, worth watching for it's words mostly, and some moments
October 21, 2008
I connected with the love and loss of the story. I fell in love with his words.
September 30, 2008
The best movie ever. Period.
½ September 26, 2008
gud camera work and a lyrical script make this bitter sweet love story absolute must c.
September 3, 2008
incredible synopsis, not the best actors choice but who cares... when your heart breaks?
August 5, 2008
what the hell!!! i don't even know what this movie is! This is what i get for listing an obscure title. thanks a lot spring, summer, fall, winter...and spring.
July 30, 2008
OMG!!!! the BEST movie ever! eric schaeffer is brilliant!