The Sender - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sender Reviews

½ May 22, 2012
Low-brow throughout, but decent enough to stay with until the final third when it descends into a farcical shoot-out and conclusion.
terris85017
½ April 20, 2010
(1999 Director: Richard Pepin) This is the first movie I have seen by Pepin. I liked it. It was a little bit predictable but opened up with a bang! Chase scenes throughout so if you like action, you'd probably like this movie.

The story was handled well An earflight team encounter a UFO let's say in maybe the 1940's but do not report it!! One of them is "taken" aboard but to all appearances just perishes because his single engine propeller plane crashes in the ocean.

He carried a gene mutation which is an extreme advancement for the human race, so naturally Uncle Sam gets involved...interesting tale.

R. Lee Ermey stars as the "Shoot first ask questions later," Level 5 security Colonel.
½ February 8, 2009
This was one awful movie, I'm a fan of Michael Madsen, my sole reason for watching it. But it was just terrible.
½ May 10, 2008
What an awful sci-fi movie. What and awful movie in general. Total paycheck movie for Madsen. Not even worth a rental.