Senseless - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Senseless Reviews

September 17, 2016
(First and only full viewing - In my early twenties)
August 14, 2016
about what I expected. Marlon Wayans spends a lot of time on the border between funny and annoying.
June 30, 2016
Good ole 90's comedy.
June 4, 2016
Wayans is not as funny as he thinks he is, and this is a flat out stupid, awfully sexist male fantasy made by people who obviously don't have a very good idea how senses work (and apparently even mistake them for reflexes) - and it hits absolute rock bottom in the last 10 minutes.
½ May 17, 2016
A college kid hard up for cash grabs just any job he can find. He stumbles on an experiment for cash that heightens his senses. Of course, till he gets greedy and takes too much.
½ March 14, 2016
I'm all about stupid comedies but this was just stupid. I'd rather see a movie about his roommate Tim
½ March 13, 2016
3/11/2016: It's not a great film, but it was fun with some silly, funny parts.
July 10, 2015
A good 90s comedy... I watched it expecting it to be funny from start to finish, it isnt the case here, however there are quite a few good moments. Worth the download.
½ May 18, 2015
An apter title as ever put on a movie.
January 12, 2015
Funny movie, though not as memorable as some other Wayans bros comedies.
½ July 18, 2014
Funny movie. When his arm fell asleep, hilarious, best scene
July 10, 2014
Not overly bad. A lot of stupid jokes. But its still entertaining.
June 22, 2014
It was was funny one thing tho!!!
June 2, 2014
Spade and Wayans? What a great combo of annoyance.
½ May 17, 2013
It's exactly what you'd expect from Marlon Wayans.
½ November 7, 2012
I always enjoy a good Marlon Wayans flick and while Senseless may not be his best movie, it definitely has its moments. The premise is simple, the main character takes an experimental drug that heightens all of his sense and craziness ensues. There are some truly hilarious moments that had me laughing out but it seems like the comedy factor overall was lacking. David Spade was not his normal self this one and played a jerky, snooty bad guy instead of the normal funny guy he is good at. I enjoyed the film and got some laughs in but I guess I was expecting a little more from it.
½ October 31, 2012
Proof that Maron Wayans can't carry a flick by himself.
½ October 16, 2012
lame film, but I watch anything Spade is in, and then regret it bitterly
August 17, 2012
The most hilarious movie made.