The Parent Trap Reviews

• Dec 06, 2019

I loved this movie when I was younger so it was great to watch it again. I think Annie and Hallie's plan was quite clever for their age and actually worked in the end. It was interesting to rewatch the movie now that I am older and my parents are divorced because now I understand more about what the girls were going through than I did before.

• Nov 20, 2019

I love this movie. It's one of the actually good Disney movie's, and it's one of my favorite Lindsay Lohan movie. 92%

• Nov 18, 2019

La pelicula es buenisima entretenida y bonita

La pelicula es buenisima entretenida y bonita

• Jul 16, 2019

Lindsay Lohan is an amazing actress and I believe she should have been considered for an Oscar for this. At such a young age, she had the ability to make the entire world believe she was actually a twin. The movie is a classic and each line, each scene, and even the outstanding score make this film a favorite for all! This is definitely a movie that will stand the test of time and our generation will be showing our kids.

• Jun 19, 2019

It's a nice movie. Good story. You should watch it.

It's a nice movie. Good story. You should watch it.

• May 20, 2019

This movie is a classic of Disney because it is comedy, adventure and romance. This movie is about two girls that meet each other on a summer camp. They look very nice. this parent are separeted an they plan to put them together.

• Apr 21, 2019

Beautiful, Sentimental, Memorable & Tear-jerking. Period.

Beautiful, Sentimental, Memorable & Tear-jerking. Period.

• Apr 14, 2019

This is what exceedingly wealthy producers in 90's Hollywood thought divorced families are like. Not only is it an insult to the struggle that single parents throughout the world go through, it trivializes motivations that lead to divorce, treating the breakup of a family and hiding a twin sister on the other side of the world as a quirky happenstance. On top of that, it encourages children to indulge in the unrealistic fantasy that they can get their parents to forget why breaking up was the best path forward under the circumstances. Of the 90's films that attempt to tackle divorce, this is by far the worst. You are better off with Mrs. Doubtfire, the Santa Clause, even Liar Liar, which understand the importance of emphasizing the parents' love for their children rather than belittling divorce as some messed up way for rich assholes to F around in glamorous fantasy land at the expense of their daughters.

• Apr 13, 2019

This movie, The Parent Trap, is a movie I've seen over 20 times. It's really good and I use to see it on TV every time. At first, I didn't know that Lindsay Lohan played both Hallie and Annie. It's a really funny movie and has an happy ending. If you like happy endings, then this is the movie for you. It's all starts from the camp and crazy things happen. What they did was something that's almost impossible in real life. But still, it's a awesome movie for kids and adults with a happy ending. When you watch it, you can't really tell whose Hallie and whose Annie, but you can tell by the accents. Annie has a British accent because she lives in England and Hallie has an American accent. Hope you enjoy this wonderful movie!

• Feb 07, 2019