Soldier Reviews

• Jul 29, 2019

Not great, but thought it was better than the scores presented here.

Not great, but thought it was better than the scores presented here.

• Mar 24, 2019

Ok, its old. But it aged well, as a young buck i loved it to hell, now in my fourties, i re watched it, im such a nit pick lately, but this movie made me feel like in 1990 again, you know, before dumb politics ovwrtook the industry...this straightforward cheap movie its a must watch for every scifi lover, right there with films like they live or starship troopers...

• Mar 08, 2019

I enjoyed this movie, as it had a very interesting take on how a soldier could be in the future when we start children at day one to be one. I think it gets a lot of hate or people do not even know it exist.

• Feb 20, 2019

This movie is way under rated. watch it, it is a good time.

This movie is way under rated. watch it, it is a good time.

• Jan 17, 2019

"Your men are obsolete" real fun movie if your into sci fi.

"Your men are obsolete" real fun movie if your into sci fi.

• Dec 18, 2018

Love it. Good action and story line.

Love it. Good action and story line.

• Oct 12, 2018

Highly under rated, far better than most modern action movies, a really good story that doesn't get nearly the credit it deserves

• Sep 28, 2018

Dude. Seriously. What is wrong with critics. Definitly worth the watch. Maybe nkt as good as the terminator series, but jf it was made into a series, it deginitky could be better. Very good movie. 9/10

• Sep 18, 2018

Always liked this movie.

Always liked this movie.

• Jul 22, 2018

I loved it.. Rambo in space. Solid action flick for its time. Imagine Alien 4, Riddick 1 and Dune mashed together in Rambo trype Situation.. Dont over think it , just roll with it. Its a guy-flick. Testosterone