Supernova Reviews

• May 06, 2020

Fun sci fi. Quite erotic as well. If you don't analyze and compare it to death and just enjoy the characters. The story line has some very good twists and unexpected conclusions.

• Jan 15, 2020

All it this movie is, is sex, naked people, random camera angle changes, boring long scenes of nothingness.

• Oct 07, 2019

This movie is really good. The whole premise is original and there have been quite a few sci fi movies in recent years that have taken ideas from this movie. The movies whole premise is when we reach the limits of our existence, the universe has a contingency plan. Check it out.

• Mar 08, 2019

Another great sci-fi movie with horrible reviews. Trust me it's worth watching.

Another great sci-fi movie with horrible reviews. Trust me it's worth watching.

• Dec 08, 2018

Look, I hate most movies. I actually like this movie. True it isn't great but it is better than all the new Star Trek movies.

• Sep 04, 2018

Ok little sci-go flick.

Ok little sci-go flick.

• Jun 06, 2018

I didn't think this movie was bad. I like James Spader, and thought he gave a strong performance. I also like Angela Bassett and felt she was good as well. The supporting cast was also strong. I liked that Sweety (the computer) had a sense of humor, and I especially liked when it was describing the alien object to Bassett's character. That was some very cool sci fi sh...stuff. SPOILERS AHEAD However, the film did lapse into the very common science fiction/horror tropes of a nearly invincible bad guy/creature taking out all but one or two of the crew. It was a bit more original than most sci fi films, though not enough to overcome this tired story line. The ending was also a bit of a nice twist, though once again not enough to catapult the film into greatness. Still, I found it a solid film with some very intriguing twists, twists that i wish would have been explored in greater detail

• Feb 11, 2018

No Oscar contender, but enjoyable for the genre. A very buff Spader and the wonderful Bassett

• Jan 07, 2018

only acceptable because of james spader

only acceptable because of james spader

• Dec 21, 2017

Considering how much ended up on the cutting room floor and the difficulties they had filming, I think they did well with this. Spaceships and good cast.