The Temptations Reviews

• Sep 12, 2019

its the best movie i have ever watched!!!

its the best movie i have ever watched!!!

• Jul 19, 2018

Wonderful, exciting movie. I've never really followed the group or cared for their songs but watching this movie I would get goosebumps when one of their hit singles started to play. I have a much greater appreciation for what they went through. "Papa was a Rolling Stone" was one of most haunting songs that I have ever heard.

• Oct 25, 2016

This terrific movie/miniseries introduced me to the fantastic music from The Temptations! The Way You Do The Things You do. My Girl. Ain't Too Proud To Beg. Cloud Nine. All great songs! Each actor playing the group members did an outstanding job!

• May 16, 2016

This terrific movie/miniseries introduced me to the fantastic music from The Temptations! The Way You Do The Things You do. My Girl. Get Ready. Ain't Too Proud To Beg. Cloud Nine. All great songs! Each actor playing the group members did an outstanding job!

• Feb 15, 2016

Maybe the best TV movie ever made. Excellent period piece/biopic about the best Motown group of all time.

• Nov 24, 2015

Absolute fucking amazing

Absolute fucking amazing

• Sep 21, 2015

The unforgettable story of the Temptations was told more than just spectacular and will remain amazing!

• May 05, 2015