Lost and Found Reviews

• Jul 08, 2014

I liked this movie! People are way too cynical. It was light hearted and funny and entertaining!

• Jan 31, 2013

David Spade is actually a very funny guy, but you would not know from this movie.

• Nov 21, 2012

one of Spade's finest film.

one of Spade's finest film.

• Oct 31, 2012

Spade's not a bad actor, though this movie convinces you otherwise.

Spade's not a bad actor, though this movie convinces you otherwise.

• Oct 22, 2012

They got the WRONG movie here. This isn't the lost and Found I was referring to. Mine's CHINESE. SO anyone looking at MY favorite movies, please disreguard this one. EWWWWWW!

• Sep 26, 2012

Show me your boobs! Ok. NO!

Show me your boobs! Ok. NO!

• Aug 23, 2012

David spade plays as a guy who is about to open his italian restaurant and he gets this beautiful French girl as his new neighbor. Thinking he is not in her league he comes up with this insane idea that he will kidnap her dog for awhile and later give it back to her like he found it and be the hero and she will fall in love with him. Well things don't go quite that way and things start to get messed up. David spade was really funny I thought in this movie.granted its no tommy boy or black sheep but spade can hold up on his own and be funny by himself and he proved it here. It's no masterpiece but it sure is quite funny.

• Jul 27, 2011

A fun, goofy and hilarious rom-com with David Spade. Lost and Found isn't over the top hilarious, but at least it's not over the top. With Spade's fun personality, this movie is very enjoyable. David Spade stars as Dylan, a restaurant owner who is doing pretty well for himself, except for relationships. Then he falls for his new, French neighbor, Lila. Lila has a dog named Jack who seems to always bark and run away. If it weren't for Lila's dog running away and Dylan finding him again he would never have the courage to see Lila. So Dylan kidnaps Jack in an attempt to woo Lila as they spend time together "looking" for her dog. It's always fun when a movie is about a pet, like a dog. Dylan and Jack make a funny duo because of Spade's comedic performance, and Sophie Marceau is very likeable in this movie. And you get to see other likeable actors like Estelle Harris, Martin Sheen, and Jon Lovitz. Lost and Found isn't a stroke of writing genius, but it isn't entirely a slapstick comedy that we're used to seeing David Spade in. This movie is pretty tame, he plays a mature character, and this movie has its romantic moments as well. A well directed comedy. Like I said, what I like about it is that it doesn't try to be over the top most of the time. Although there are some instantces that are pretty funny. But the directing for the dog is hilarious, and how the movie sneakily switches the dog to a puppet when a scene of cruel and hilarious animal abuse happens. And the Neil Diamond song part of the movie is a funny and well directed touch. Scenes look good, locations look good, but it's kinda weird because the hotel the characters are in is the same one from There's Something About Mary. But overall this movie has some nice pace to its scenes that makes it enjoyable. Not a great rom-com, but an enjoyable one because of good performances. Lost and Found is a simple love story that you pet owners would love to watch, or if you just need a little pick-me-up of a film.

• Jun 16, 2011

when you have a hangover this is perfect no story lame and it fit;)you dont have to see the hole movie at one time;)

• May 28, 2011

David Spade is one of the most under-recognized comedic geniuses of all time! I love him!