Go Reviews

• May 28, 2018

Quite a trippy piece of gold... cool, funny, clever and unforgiving. Career defining performances for some, career launching performances for others! You will love it If you liked Run Lola Run, Memento, Rules of Attraction or 11:15 and even Pulp Fiction...

• May 11, 2018

One of my favorite movies form the 90's, this is a fantastic film that is a lot of fun.

• Apr 12, 2018

This is one of those movie that wouldn't exist if Tarantino chose to be a lawyer instead of a director. (luckily he made the right call). It's a messy and entertaining triptyque, a clear son of the 90s that arrives in the year of our Lord 2018 with half of it's original power. Things are just going on randomly, and if that was the point of the movie, which I am not sure, should have been done better!

• Nov 16, 2017

The energy on display and lack of linear focus mirror the mindset of this cast of wayward tweenties, struggling through what must be a typical day before the next typical day.

• Aug 16, 2017

A sometimes off-beat, sometimes on-beat, zany version of Pulp Fiction.

A sometimes off-beat, sometimes on-beat, zany version of Pulp Fiction.

• Aug 04, 2017

Three different stories all intertwined together. One is about a rave. Another is about two gay actors. The second one is my favorite about 4 guys who take a trip to Vegas. Funny, thrilling, campy, romantic, and sexual. One of my all time favorites.

• Aug 03, 2017

One of the best movies I've seen in a while :)

One of the best movies I've seen in a while :)

• May 19, 2017

• Apr 18, 2017

This film seemed to be on heavy cable rotation around early 2000, so it was kind of impossible to miss really! At the time, Its speed-enhanced, individual perspective based narrative seemed right on the pulse of alternative cinema along with other films like Memento, and Requiem For A Dream. This film and the stunning sight of pop star model Sophie Ellis Bextor singing 'If This Aint Love' on channel V were two of my staples from the era!

• Feb 25, 2017