Unmade Beds Reviews

• Jun 21, 2010

perseverance or stubbornness? ;~)

perseverance or stubbornness? ;~)

• Mar 29, 2008

Bizarre and that's why I liked it.

Bizarre and that's why I liked it.

• Nov 01, 2007

Humans do so much to connect, do so much to toil with great difficulty to establish reasonable pair bonding on a planet and in a city full of cynics and petty games... amazing doc. amazing film. amazing stories shared....

• Oct 19, 2007

What on the surface may be an uninteresting premise becomes intriguing in the style and choices Barker makes in presenting the dating lives of these 4 stereotypes

• Jul 11, 2007

Really want to see this again, saw it at the Melbourne International Film Festival in 1998 and loved it.

• Aug 13, 2006

I didn't mind this video, and found it fairly interesting. As far as content goes, it was pretty good. My main disappointment was the fact that it came up in the list of Gay themed videos, and this movie did not have ONE gay central character in it. One fellow's family thought he might be gay due to his age and lack of wife; another had a friend who was gay. So if you are renting this video due to its "gay" theme, don't, because it does not have one.