Dick Reviews

• Aug 03, 2018

This movie is made of the "Hello Dollys" we desperately need during these Trump days. Goofy fun.

• Nov 22, 2017

Outstandingly quirky and unusual performances from the great Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams. Will Ferrell also did a gave a different type of performance! A great big celebrity cameo in at the end! Outstanding costumes as well! It's also really well shot! But, the writing and direction are just ok okay, and don't take full fully take advantage of the assets they have! It's not as funny as it should have been, and could have been! They also don't fully use or take advantage of the great and brilliant characters they gave made for Kirsten and Michelle! But, I still think it was an alright watch, and I'm not too angry about seeing it! It was very interesting as an alternative/alternate (I think maybe alternative doesn't work.?!) history movie!

• May 09, 2017

Delightful and crazy and astonishingly witty movie

Delightful and crazy and astonishingly witty movie

• Apr 03, 2017

A few chuckles, but not terribly funny. Clever in a Forest Gump sort of way (although not nearly as good as Gump). The cleverness involved these two girls stumbling into these Watergate situations. Dan Hedaya's good as Nixon, and Kissinger was a dead ringer.

• Dec 29, 2016

got to find out how many people watch this movie without knowing what watergate was...

• Jun 27, 2016

Girls get lost in the White House and become pals with Nixon in this silly attempt at satire.

• Mar 11, 2016

Dick is an okay film. It is about two girls who wander away from a White House tour and meet President Nixon. Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams give good performances. The script is a little slow in places. Andrew Fleming did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor.

• Oct 01, 2015

Very enjoyable film. Had plenty of laughs as well as many moments that left you thinking. I like the idea of the story! Liked how the two girls are dumb but funny.

• Jul 18, 2015

Funny stuff...goofy, ridiculous and sometimes hilarious stuff.

Funny stuff...goofy, ridiculous and sometimes hilarious stuff.

• Mar 05, 2015

Did not expect to laugh as much as i did. Didnt think the movie would be decent at all. Gladly surprised.