Wanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

no thanks not my thing
½ October 3, 2008
this movie is gooood!
September 25, 2008
Sexy she is. This movie got me mesmerized. that character wesley should be someone else. plot-wise, it's awesome!
September 24, 2008
The Matrix + Fight Club + Office Space with generous helpings of Ridiculous sauce.
September 19, 2008
Nice action, but a skinny Angelina and curving bullets doesn't really get me off...
½ September 10, 2008
In actiefilms is wel eens collateral damage. Of vaak. Waar gehakt wordt vallen spaanders. Maar hier vallen wel heel veel spaanders, en wordt er wel heel luchtig overheen gestapt...
½ September 4, 2008
rly rly good movie ay
August 25, 2008
I can't understand if this film is intended to be "serious" or just a joke of Matrix. If you consider it as a parody, there are some serious scenes, such as the ending, (which is no so happy), but you can have some fun. If you take it seriously, you can't stop asking questions about how that was possible and some really silly parts of the script. So, I preferred not to ask to many questions and enjoy some action and laugh about the silly parts. And it's always nice to see Angelina in action. Enjoy!
xxdebxx
August 23, 2008
Action, Action, Action. This movie's like a fast rollercoaster that doesn't stop for a moment. The opening sequence of the movie was amazing. For action loving fans with an open mind; WATCH this movie!
July 1, 2008
Wanted has been described as a cross between The Matrix and Fight Club which is a good comparison. The movie could have been much better with a better writer. The story itself is fairly complex, but the characters (aside from Wesley Gibson) are two dimensional. There's too much action happening for there to be character development.

And how is the action you might be wondering? There is no doubt good craft in the set pieces, but it's too gratuitous at times and it gets really uninteresting watching bullets fly in super slow motion. All of the laws of motion are broken, thus people die when the screenwriters want them to die instead of when they should have died. Of course, this is evident in one of the first few scenes to let the audience know that logic should be left at home. Some people might like this more than I do, but I prefer a bit more realism.

That's not to say there aren't other elements to like about the movie, like the humor, for instance. This is probably Wanted's strongest asset. Morgan Freeman has a great line towards the end, unfortunately, I had already heard it in the red-band trailer.
June 28, 2008
BLAZIN HOT, YET SHE WAS ALITTLE SKINNY.