Everybody Loves Sunshine (B.U.S.T.E.D.) (Busted) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everybody Loves Sunshine (B.U.S.T.E.D.) (Busted) Reviews

September 26, 2015
Great movie and different from main stream... loved it! :-)
March 27, 2011
Didn't like the ending, was looking for more.
March 27, 2011
Didn't like the ending, was looking for more.
August 31, 2010
David Bowie AND Goldie in a movie......
May 30, 2009
WICKED BRITISH GANGSTER MOVIE BETWEEN THE BLACK CAN'T REMEMBER BUT IT'S A CERTAIN POWERFUL MAFIA IN ENGLAND AND GOLDIE NAMED TERRY IN THE MOVIE LOL LIKE MY NAME EXCEPT SPELT DIFFERENT IS A CRAZY MO FO AND ALSO A $250 THOUSAND POUND PER DJ SESSION IN ENGLAND IN REAL LIFE AND DAVID BOWIE IS AMAZING INIT AND IT'S A FIGHT BETWEEN THAT MAFIA AND THE TRIADS IN ENGLAND. THERE IS SOME BREAK DANCING IN IT AND IT'S ONE OF THOSE MOVIE YOU REALLY NEED TO LISTEN AND WATCH EVERY SINGLE SECOND OR YOU'LL BE LOST!!! OTHERWISE WELL WORTH PURCHASING AS A PART OF YOUR COLLECTION BUT BEWARE IT'S SICK AND TWISTED GOLDIE AKA TERRY IS FUNKED UP!!!! WATCH IT HARD THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS TWISTS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE ESPECIALY AT THE END, SO DON'T MISS OUT!!!
½ May 30, 2009
I love David Bowie's early music up through the mid-1970s but his presence is not enough to redeem this movie. Extremely hard to follow the dialogue.
½ December 1, 2008
did not really see the point of this film, was very disappointing after sitting up to 1230 am to watch it after recording it..don't bother...THIS IS NOT A REC, ITS A LEAVE ALONE
September 6, 2008
David Bowie is brilliant as always
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
November 7, 2007
Not for the faint hearted as is a little, intentionally, crude and unpleasant.
One of the few films made by the short lived UK's SKY-productions company who were trying to follow where Channel4 had gone 15 years previously.
ELS is Bowie's most disturbed role which he plays with much relish set against the tale of two gangland brothers; one trying to go straight and the other trying to keep up with the boss-man.
Gritty Glam in a way that Guy Ritchie could only dream of.
November 3, 2007
This is one of the most vile films I have ever seen - should never have been allowed to be released!
½ July 18, 2007
underatted manchester set gangland flick that has its loose moments like the needless romantic diversions etc but when this hits home it hits hard. Worth watching if only for some of the great performances from the subcast who outshine the more key player roles
½ June 14, 2007
Having become a really big fan of Rachel Shelley from ?Lagaan? and ?The L Word? I picked up this movie on a lark, I must say that I?m glad I did it is a unique take on the more traditional gangster flicks out there. Based in Manchester England this local gave it a unique visual and language affect, I absolutely love the accents that a presented throughout this movie. Also it has David Bowie so who can go wrong?