Diamonds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diamonds Reviews

November 29, 2016
Classic. Should be on Blu-ray.
May 25, 2015
good late career work from Kirk Douglas
March 14, 2014
i liked this movie a good Father and Son show ,how can i get a copy of it, i would realy like to have it.
December 29, 2013
Sappy sentimental movie with a few funny parts!
November 13, 2012
Kirk Douglas is so much better than this movie.
November 15, 2009
Kirk Douglas' return to film is a disappointment.
½ September 2, 2009
Kirk Douglas' for movie after a major stroke. Dan Akroyd plays his son who discovering a hidden side to his dad during a trip to Reno.
½ December 2, 2008
Kirk makes a great comback from his stroke in this small comedy. Some dumb dialog bu tthe scenes with Douglas and Becall are 'Diamonds'
September 4, 2008
Something about this film was a little off to me...I really don't know if it was the idea that Kirk Douglas is trying to act after he had his stroke, or seeing Dan Aykroyd with no shirt. Overall this movie really didn't hold my attention, and some parts really were quite strange. It did have a nice little ending, though.
August 28, 2008
good stuff a treat to see the Douglas working together
½ August 17, 2008
I'm a little less of a person for watching this for 3 minutes.
April 17, 2008
I can understand how some people could like this movie. Its sad in parts and powerful, but it just didnt work for me. It was lame acting and in no way interesting at all.

You really shouldn't see it, i'm just warning you, its a complete waste of time. Even Dan Aykroyd, who I was expecting to be good, made it no better.
April 12, 2008
it was cute in some parts.. but then unbelieveable in some. pretty good if your bored but not good enough to be a friday night movie.
April 10, 2008
This movie is guaranteed to be horrible so here is some Billy Squire for your amusement:

"Now everybody, have you heard
If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
Got a thirst for killin' - grab your vial... "

First person to name that song will get an invisible bowl of rice. Nothing will stifle hunger like Uncle Ben's invisible rice, homestyle.
½ February 22, 2008
A delightful film that you probably have not seen nor heard of. Shame on you.
½ January 28, 2008
This movie was OK, but it wasn't exactly good. It got down right weird and well I guess good try to Kirk Douglas attempting to still be an actor.
December 4, 2007
I genuinely loved this movie. It was heartfelt and hilarious :D
½ November 6, 2007
This was an alright feel good movie...typical Dan Ackroyd kind of film. The storyline was ok but nothing of substance was developed..the film just happened. Overall, an ok watch.
½ November 5, 2007
i love it! it's so awesomely great!
½ September 22, 2007