The Love Bug - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Love Bug Reviews

May 20, 2015
Cute movie. Nice edition to the Herbie franchise. Nice tv movie.
½ August 8, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
September 9, 2012
Perhaps the best Herbie film. Definitely had the best villain, and it's way better than a certain Lohan movie I once saw...
March 11, 2012
It wasn't like the other ones but it was close still had the loveable Herbie and everything it was good hough I didn't mind it
December 12, 2011
not available on dvd @ this time.
has an evil black 'herbie'
May 14, 2010
not anywhere near as good as the original, but it has Bruce Campbell and he's always fun (not a real good reason to like it, but still...).
½ September 19, 2009
This wasn't very good, but I liked it better than Herbie Goes Bananas.
June 4, 2009
Not as good as the original, but Bruce Campbell was in it.
½ February 17, 2009
This was golden compared to the original in 1968. Herbie <3
January 21, 2009
Every great hero (Herbie) needs a seemingly more powerful evil counterpart to go up against (ala Venim, Bizarro, Abomination, and Stane's Iron Man). This movie provides it for our favorite Volkswagon in the creation of Horace, a beast of a bug. But the big hearted Herbie will never be defeated, so watch, its not a bad Herbie movie, if you're into that sort of thing.
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
½ October 28, 2008
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING.
August 9, 2008
every single movie makes me cry
July 20, 2008
Not as good as the oringinal. But still alright.
July 19, 2008
i love this movi and its funny whene the car 53 is lookin at that yellow car
½ May 31, 2008
This was way better than Lohan's version. (I didn't even see Lohan's version) I actually thought the car was alive... and I thought that maybe our VW bug was alive too. And this is the first time I remember hearing of the city Helsinki.
½ May 6, 2008
A needless addition to a series that had more than it's fair share of weak instalments - and the idea of an evil 'Herbie' is just a reach. You can almost see the embarrassment on some of the actors' faces in this film.
March 22, 2008
Actually, when I was younger i watched this. It was decent, but definitely a cash-in. I think evil herbie was too scary for young kids, I was probably 9 when I saw it.
March 7, 2008
the crazy car- the laughing motion picture-enjoy it
February 22, 2008
watch this show a few times when i was younger.