The Love Bug - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Love Bug Reviews

February 21, 2008
For me, there's nothing better than a good "Herbie" movie since I own an authentic old SuperBeetle. These Herbie ones are just so funny and like the synopsis says, magical. Love it! To be totally entertained, watch all of the Herbie movies!
½ February 8, 2008
I love Herbie, and enjoyed all the other Herbie movie, but this one was terrible! This was even worse than Herbie fully loaded.
February 7, 2008
loved,dean jones in68
February 6, 2008
Bruce Campbell in a Herbie movie? Whaaat?
½ February 5, 2008
It's not a re-make, but a sequel. Bruce buys Herbie and he even meets the original bloke who talks about Herb's. An entertaining film.
January 23, 2008
in the movie poster..it looks a bit the same of the movie Herbie
January 4, 2008
pretty bad movie. The two stars are there just for Bruce.
December 26, 2007
Wait...they made a remake of this movie...with Bruce Campbell....and I haven't seen nor watched it yet? Man, I was so self absorbed in 1997
December 26, 2007
I love all the Herbie movies!
December 26, 2007
I don't care if it does have Bruce Campbell & John Hannah. The most pointless remake after Psycho - and evil Herbie? Just no.
½ December 10, 2007
gains extra star and a half for having bruce campbell in it
December 2, 2007
Saw it because of...Bruce - The King :)
½ November 15, 2007
Bruce The King Campbell and John Hannah. Top that with Herbie :) Oh, yeey.
November 12, 2007
Peyton Reed (Bring It On) directs this made for TV movie. Billed as a remake but really a continuation of the story of Herbie, the little Volkswagen with a heart of gold. Improved visual effects make it appealing to Herbie fans and movie fans of all ages.
November 4, 2007
Remakes are usualy crapy.And I am to old for this anyway.
November 4, 2007
What???? They remade The Love Bug???? How could they???? I find that insulting!
October 22, 2007
The ONLY reason I am rating this movie so high is because of Bruce Campbell and his awesomeness.
½ September 28, 2007
Nowhere near as good as the original but still a good laugh. Bruce Campbell is the best bad actor in Hollywood too. I love you, man!
September 28, 2007
I only watched it cos its got Bruce Campbell in it. Don't make the same mistake!
September 27, 2007
not available on dvd @ this time.
has an evil black 'herbie'