Superstar Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

This is a silly movie,comedy based on a character on SNL a unpopular school girl makes friends and puts on a school show, it's something to watch it's alright.

• Dec 18, 2019

Loved Molly in this!! lmao will farrel as the hot guy... 😂😂😂 all time favorite film.

• Dec 13, 2019

This is what I would like to call a silly comedy movie. The movie definitely has its funny moments, but it's far from anything spectacular. Which this is also far from my first choice, but it's definitely something that I could watch if there's nothing else or if I need some background noise.

• Sep 24, 2019

Molly Shannon does not get the recognition that she deserves.

Molly Shannon does not get the recognition that she deserves.

• Dec 29, 2018

Trash this movie and die. It is sacred.

Trash this movie and die. It is sacred.

• Jul 19, 2018

OMG THIS WAS A HILARIOUS MOVIE. one issue, its very wierd

OMG THIS WAS A HILARIOUS MOVIE. one issue, its very wierd

• Oct 01, 2017

So stupid and so perfect, been quoting it 'since 1999.

So stupid and so perfect, been quoting it 'since 1999.

• Aug 12, 2017

Awkward on many levels. SNL isn't funny normally but this just solidifies my thoughts on it...

• May 23, 2017

Really bad and doesn't hold up well at all, just skip this one.

Really bad and doesn't hold up well at all, just skip this one.

• Jan 23, 2017

a couple parts were funny but this character is gross to me.

a couple parts were funny but this character is gross to me.