The Bachelor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bachelor Reviews

½ April 2, 2017
This was probably one of the most formulaic rom coms I've seen in awhile. Despite the supposedly large budget, the script and dialogue were very formulaic and only provided a few funny moments. I guess it's more entertaining than a Hallmark movie, but it's definitely a letdown considering the premise. I kind of felt bad for the actors, because they've all been involved in much better films.
½ February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
September 25, 2015
As desperate as its thousand wannabe brides.
½ December 30, 2014
Not a great romcom but not a good one either. However, I'll watch anything for a chance to see Peter Ustinov,
½ November 8, 2014
An underappreciated romantic comedy. Perhaps it is a bit of a guilty pleasure, but it's a fun movie. (First viewing - Early 2000 in theaters)
December 30, 2013
The main character is a despicable piece of shit and the screenplay is god awful. This gets into my top five worst movies I have ever seen, nay - make that endured - in my life. Absolutely dreadful.
½ August 6, 2013
Don't remember this one? There's a probably a good reason for that.
July 1, 2013
a very fun movie showing a buy who has to marry in just 2 days for saving his treasure . Most of the funny scenes arethe classified which was a hedline in a newspaper !!! and about 1000 brides expecting in the church ... For whole family ...
May 24, 2013
A less than mediocre comedy.
January 9, 2013
A romantic comedy with a start, an empty spaced and dragged out middle and the inevitable clichà (C) happy ending. This remake of Keaton's Seven Chances Totally charmless and forgettable, as well as painfully unfunny.
December 7, 2012
The Bachelor got critically slammed when it played in theaters, probably because reviewers couldn't help comparing it with the movie on which it's based, the brilliant Buster Keaton comedy Seven Chances.
December 3, 2012
Yeah I kind of remember this. Mostly I remember his terrible proposal. :p
July 23, 2012
This is a real good movie. Love the ending. Renee is a great actress.
April 20, 2012
A very poor film, a remake and homage to Buster Keaton that falls flat quite often.
April 14, 2012
It was going along like a normal bad 90's romantic comedy, then came the hundreds of women chasing him in bad wedding dresses. WOW. this movie rocks.
½ April 14, 2012
There's nothing new about the premise, but 'The Batchelor' proves to be a very likable and somewhat gentle romantic comedy with an old-fashioned feel. A charming performance from Chris O'Donnell with standout support from Peter Ustinov and Brooke Shields.
½ April 13, 2012
oh i am so sad that this movie got terrible reviews! i love this movie. i think it's a great romantic comedy. Renee Zellweger is so cute in this movie, and Chris O'Donnell isn't bad looking either!
April 10, 2012
This is an alright movie.
½ April 9, 2012
I realy didn't like this one...I though it was stupid....
March 31, 2012
This was pretty bad. It had a couple funny moments, but otherwise was bad.