The Bachelor Reviews

• Apr 02, 2017

This was probably one of the most formulaic rom coms I've seen in awhile. Despite the supposedly large budget, the script and dialogue were very formulaic and only provided a few funny moments. I guess it's more entertaining than a Hallmark movie, but it's definitely a letdown considering the premise. I kind of felt bad for the actors, because they've all been involved in much better films.

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Sep 25, 2015

As desperate as its thousand wannabe brides.

As desperate as its thousand wannabe brides.

• Dec 17, 2014

Not a great romcom but not a good one either. However, I'll watch anything for a chance to see Peter Ustinov,

• Dec 30, 2013

The main character is a despicable piece of shit and the screenplay is god awful. This gets into my top five worst movies I have ever seen, nay - make that endured - in my life. Absolutely dreadful.

• Aug 06, 2013

Don't remember this one? There's a probably a good reason for that.

Don't remember this one? There's a probably a good reason for that.

• Jul 01, 2013

a very fun movie showing a buy who has to marry in just 2 days for saving his treasure . Most of the funny scenes arethe classified which was a hedline in a newspaper !!! and about 1000 brides expecting in the church ... For whole family ...

• May 24, 2013

A less than mediocre comedy.

A less than mediocre comedy.

• Jan 09, 2013

A romantic comedy with a start, an empty spaced and dragged out middle and the inevitable clichà (C) happy ending. This remake of Keaton's Seven Chances Totally charmless and forgettable, as well as painfully unfunny.

• Dec 07, 2012

The Bachelor got critically slammed when it played in theaters, probably because reviewers couldn't help comparing it with the movie on which it's based, the brilliant Buster Keaton comedy Seven Chances.