Believe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Believe Reviews

½ May 7, 2016
Tame little love story with a ghost....after school special type quality.
½ November 17, 2015
not a bad little horror film. the movie info is not about this film I would even call it a family horror film
September 4, 2014
Great family oriented movie.
June 18, 2012
First let me say that I was extremely happy to see Jan Rubes in this. I remember him from "Dead of Winter" and he did fantastic in that. In this movie he did even better.
The story is about a young boy who gets expelled from his school because he loves to play tricks on people. He is sent to live with his grandfather who is played by Jan Rubes. While there the boy meets this young girl and they become friends and discover a ghost.
Interesting plot, good acting and a happy ending-what more can you ask for.
March 6, 2012
Seems to be a good ABC Family movie
May 15, 2011
Cute little PG ghost movie for kids. Simple plot, slow with a disappointing ending. Cameo by Andrea Martin as the ghost-hunter professor. At Hulu.
November 15, 2010
I watched this for Christopher Heyerdahl he plays the father of Ben the Tween prankster turned good kid. You can see shadows of Druid in the performance, minus the accent and hardness. Its a family movie with redemption as a theme.
February 10, 2010
I found this not a good PG rated ghost movie. It was very well acted however the ending of this was dumb, after all the problem solving the conclusion was the lame Bambi in the middle of the street? Cheap ghost make up and tricks, dissapointing.
ElCochran90
½ September 15, 2009
It was nice: it has a message and all, but it sucks. Lets accept it. This is the only "family" film that I know of that is also about horror.

36/100
August 28, 2008
Do you believe in a thing called love? Just look into the rhythm of my heart.

It's about ghosts...
July 7, 2008
this was a really cute movie
August 6, 2007