Coming Soon Reviews

• Mar 15, 2015

This movie was obviously from 1999. The references is very dated, but the story between these 3 friends and their search for climax was hilarious.

• Jun 15, 2014

Ryan Reynolds and Gaby Hoffmann were babies in this movie which makes it even worse because of how sexually oriented the movie was. Eww.

• Jul 23, 2012

It's a funny movie. Not a well put together movie but got a few laughs out of me. Ryan Reynolds looked so dorky in this film. Who would have thought he'd turn into a major hunk. :)

• Jul 12, 2011

Although I watch the censored version, but I doubt this movie will be better. Bonnie Root, Gaby Hoffmann & Tricia Vessey are 3 bestie and also seniors. Bonnie have sex with a lousy guy and is purely just for sex. But she don't feel anything special during sex. After knowing what is orgasm, she knew she didn't experience it. The guy give her extasy and they get high. She feel a little bit almost there and the guy told her she totally came. Ryan Reynolds is their classmate who change his name because he want to succeed on his own merit. When Bonnie is in Gaby jacuzzi pool, she feel orgasm near the pump. Tricia couldn't get intimate with her boyfriend. Gaby seem the wild one, always screaming during sex. But her boyfriend feel their sex is empty and split. Now they are thinking perhaps they never experience orgasm as well. Tricia is chosen by a scout to be model, and got to be a cover girl. At the new year party, Ryan ask Bonnie out for a walk. They roll on the mud and she initiate kiss and he decline. Bonnie's mum Mia Farrow found condoms in her drawer andis shock. The friends put up ad on internet. Bonnie and her net pal went out. Gaby's didn't turn up. The net pal try to use role play but she didn't climax. Ryan invite Bonnie to see his band performance. She grow to like him more. Getting the university application result, Bonnie and Ryan got together and she finally enjoy the sex.

• Dec 10, 2010

I only watched it for James Roday.

I only watched it for James Roday.

• May 05, 2010

There is no way any of those people are just high school seniors. Ryan Reynolds and James Roday were in it, and that's pretty much why I watched it. Mia Farrow was pretty funny in it too. It was predictable and that's kind of what you would expect from it. I guess it you want a laugh and you are okay with a little volgarity it's a good laugh.

• Feb 24, 2010

For years, the teen sex comedy was a boy's game with the girls only being eye candy, sex objects or the butt of nasty jokes. "Coming Soon" hopes to change that but winds up being just as ugly and incompetent as most of their male counterparts. There are a lot of likeable actors in the film but no likeable characters in the film, and the direction is amateurish. There are a few genuinely tender moments near the end, but until then it's degrading and desperately unfunny. Gaby Hoffman was an extremely engaging child actress, but she's grown up to be awkward and uncomfortable. Ryan O'Neal is completely wasted in one scene and Ryan Reynolds is lucky to have made it out of this film alive playing the world worst rock star. His singing scenes are the only laughs you'll get out of this dismal picture. Only newcomer Tricia Vessey impressed me at all in the scenes at the end when she realizes she might actually be a lesbian. And while this is very raunchy, it doesn't even have the decency to throw in any gratuitous nudity. For that reason, this film strikes out on every level.

• Jan 28, 2010

Love it! It is really American Pie for girls :P lol I like it a lot, altought it is not my type of movie.

• Jul 18, 2009

Killed my boredom XD

Killed my boredom XD

• Mar 16, 2009

Ryan Reynolds was the only good thing to come out of this movie! He was very funny and stole all the scenes! Everything else was just blah!