Dinosaur Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

Well, I think the consensus is spot on here. Impressive visuals for its time, but a run-of-the-mill animated animal story with not a lot of fresh humor to hold it up.

• Feb 11, 2020

It had some good themes of friendship and teamwork. I wouldn't recommend it for young children because some of the dinosaurs are scary.

• Feb 09, 2020

A Disney visual spectacle that will give any kids with a love for Dinosaurs everything they could ever want. (B+)

• Feb 05, 2020

Love it but lost half a star cause I could literally not see the ending even on 100% brightness

• Jan 22, 2020

My childhood summed up in one movie.

My childhood summed up in one movie.

• Dec 16, 2019

This is the best Disney movie, i think that it teaches a lot of values. I just can't believe that so many people think that it's a bad movie.

• Dec 11, 2019

Most underrated movie by Disney! While the animations are stunningly good to be from 2000, also the scenery is very beautiful.

• Nov 07, 2019

I freaking loved this movie. Why is this movie being forgotten by a lot of people.

• Oct 16, 2019

Bad animation bad plot

Bad animation bad plot

• Oct 15, 2019

Dinosaur has two things going for it- special effects which are astounding and a short running time (clocking in at 84 minutes). Actually, there's one more- dinosaurs! This is a great family entertainment film geared towards children but something even the adults will enjoy. The story and characters aren't on par, but when you have living breathing dinosaurs who cares? Co-directors Eric Leighton and Ralph Zondag have crafted a film that will be an unqualified success with their primary target group. Children, more interested in fast-moving action than in a story with characters, will adore every moment of Dinosaur's relatively short running time. Adults may be more restrained in their praise, but, even though the traditional aspects of cinema are lacking, it's hard not to be impressed by the package as a whole. Dinosaur is worth seeing. And seeing, as they say, is believing. Dinosaur is a success because it knows what it wants to be.