The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Reviews

½ October 24, 2014
This has got to be one of the most boring, stupid, and head-numbingly uninteresting films EVER.
April 21, 2013
put in most wanted to see
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
November 16, 2012
hated it, I thought it was crap, thought it would be better than that, will not watch again, I thought it was crap, it was directed by Pierrre Gang and it starred Brent Carver and Paul Lemelin
September 25, 2012
wohoo, johnny depps yea!
August 7, 2012
the one with Johnny Depp is better
June 4, 2012
Dreadfully slow and boring.
April 5, 2012
IT WASNT SCARY BUT I DID THE TRICK
June 14, 2011
Let's face it. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is the not the type of story that you can do in feature length, therefore explaining why Tim Burton's version took a different approach.
January 21, 2011
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is maybe the most faithful film adaptation of Washington Irving's timeless classic, featuring beautiful scenery, genuinely chilling moments, and Brent Carver's brilliant performance as Ichabod Crane.
December 29, 2010
Looks like a rip-off to me.
December 16, 2010
½ September 22, 2010
One of the shittiest movies ever made period. Terrible acting and the beginning started off like a camp fire story which was cheesy.
½ August 7, 2010
I can always go for a good Johnny Depp movie
February 12, 2010
Rachel Lefevre? Does that name ring a bell?
February 4, 2010
oh yush yush classic
½ January 21, 2010
johnny depp's is way better
½ December 18, 2009
see the later version with Depp, much better version but this isnt too bad
December 13, 2009