Wildflowers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wildflowers Reviews

May 20, 2015
Clea Duvall. Automatic three stars. However, Eric Roberts -5. Daryl Hannah brings it back to a 2. However, I can't leave Clea with a mere 2!! So three it is. But really, don't waste your time. Seriously. Clea and Eric make out in seriously awkward scene. Trust. You don't want to see that.
½ December 29, 2012
This is one of the worst movies I have seen. I am not sure if I never noticed before but Darryl Hannah's acting is horrible. The plot is insipid though I remember some of the cinematography was good. Did not like this at all and the story was a cliche.`
½ July 4, 2008
The only good thing about this movie was Clea DuValll's acting. Otherwise, it just sucked.
May 1, 2008
I love this film. It is a coming of age movie about a girl who tries to find her real mother. That Sabine ends up her real mother is interesting. I think the ending was a bit unrealistic, I don't think someone as headstrong as Sabine would have been so welcoming after being followed so much.
February 17, 2008
Want to see this purely for what I'm reliably informed is a stunning performance from Clea DuVall.
July 16, 2007
Cally a 17yr old California girl spent most of her chilhood life growing up within a commune.Now living with her father on a houseboat things are becoming difficult as she desperately wants to leave.One night while Cally is out she meets a woman Sabine who she is instantly drawn to ,in her she sees parts of herself.A film about finding yourself ,love and if freedom is really what you are looking for,really enjoyed this defo worth a watch.
June 20, 2007
great story about finding your true self. great acting by clea duvall and daryl hannah. they were good together on screen.
½ December 10, 2006
Weak movie. VERY WEAK
December 9, 2006
Yeah, i'd like to see this, i think!
June 23, 2006
I just bought this and i cant wait to see it.