The Crew Reviews

• Nov 06, 2016

11/5/2016: Very disappointing considering the wonderful cast. The storyline wasn't too bad, but this comedy wasn't really funny at all.

• Aug 15, 2016

Harmless fun, even if it's a bit stale and pedestrian. It's the great cast and their chemistry that make it worth viewing once.

• Nov 13, 2014

• Sep 30, 2014

Fine cast,$hitty movie.

Fine cast,$hitty movie.

• Jul 18, 2014

Funny flick I enjoyed, as opposed to too many downers that they make now that critics go crazy about. Great cast.

• Dec 07, 2013

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

• Feb 19, 2013

Enjoyable, harmless fun.

Enjoyable, harmless fun.

• Jan 22, 2013

Funny, funny movie. Better than "Space Cowboys".

Funny, funny movie. Better than "Space Cowboys".

• Dec 26, 2012

"Goodfellas" meet "Cocoon." The premise of old timers finding a second life though a life of crime is not new ("Tough Guys" or "The Sunshine Boys" to name a couple of good ones), and is a premise that is ripe for comedy, drama and action. Unfortunately a terrific cast (Burt Reynolds, Richard Dreyfuss, Dan Hedaya, Seymour Cassel, Jennifer Tilly, Lainie Kazan and Carrie-Anne Moss) are wasted in a script that is the real culprit for this dull predictable comedy.

• Jan 03, 2012

A great take on the retired mobster theme.

A great take on the retired mobster theme.