Fever Pitch Reviews

• Dec 26, 2017

Interesting to watch Colin Firth portraying a badass character. He reminds me of the majority of mexican men who get brainwashed through a C class soccer league. A movie with flaws, but with some kind of soul. At least now I know If I ever go to England, which kind of people I should avoid.

• Jun 29, 2016

Nick hornby ode to arsenal winning the title in 1989! Captures the mood well and true fans of the game can identify with what it takes and feels to be a supporter

• Dec 30, 2015

It has some good spots, mostly when Strong is in the picture, but mostly its unengaging, even for football fans.

• Nov 03, 2015

Not as neurotic a fan as this guy. I love the Arsenal but man....

Not as neurotic a fan as this guy. I love the Arsenal but man....

• Jun 26, 2015

A Classic, not to be missed

A Classic, not to be missed

• Jun 17, 2015

A tremendous feel good film for Arsenal fans. Not so much for Liverpool fans and may as well not watch if you are a fan of any other club than Arsenal. I'd guess those who panned this classic are mostly not giving it a fair appraisal.

• May 07, 2015

You probably remember the 2005 film of the same name, starring Drew Barrymore. This is the British original, where the obsession is the Arsenal football squad of the Barclay's Premier League. This film has an intensity and cultural relevance that the American film seems to lack. Catch it on Netflix.

• Mar 16, 2015

I finally begin to understand football fanatics.

I finally begin to understand football fanatics.

• Mar 11, 2015

Not half as funny as the book it's adapted from.

Not half as funny as the book it's adapted from.

• Oct 14, 2014

This is an easy story to watch and then forget. It definitely won't make my list of favorite Firth movies.