10 Items or Less Reviews

• Sep 13, 2015

Either you like these characters or you do not....I did and thought the movie quaint and sweet.

• Aug 23, 2015

No idea why I queued this. Not terrible, but sometimes great acting can't overcome a bad script.

• Sep 09, 2014

can't find this streaming or on tv anywhere; watched because it came on in the background of a day, and I fell in Love with this movie. Morgan freeman as himself in Target - in awe and wonder at the quality of a t-shirt which is "cut well " has to be one of the best moments

• Apr 29, 2014

It's not anything special, but still it's a sweet and heart-warming movie...:)

It's not anything special, but still it's a sweet and heart-warming movie...:)

• Jan 10, 2014

The movie "10 Items or Less" is perhaps one of THE dumbest movies I've ever seen. The script is completely lame, and lacks the energy to remotely hold your interest. The only good thing is, it's only an hour and twenty one minutes long. Morgan Freeman should be embarrassed that he even appeared in this. Not even worth a look..

• Dec 07, 2013

An incredibly low key charming little about Morgan Freeman playing Morgan Freeman and the relationship he sparks up with supermarket clerk while researching a new Indy film. Both Leads are great but the young store clerk just lights up the screen & really does a great job & not intimidated by Freeman. It's a very simple film that just came & went but is surprisingly enjoyable. Also it was the first film to go online completely free for the public.

• Nov 14, 2013

should have used the express lane edit alittle

should have used the express lane edit alittle

• Jul 29, 2013

This Is What You Would Call A Cliche Of An Indie Movie, But You Can't Help But Love The Actors On Screen. Once A Mega Force In Hollywood An Ageing Actor (Morgan Freeman), Has Not Had Any Work For 4 Years And Decides To Take On A Role In A Low-Budget Movie. While On Research He Meets A Young Latino Store Clerk, Scarlett (Paz Vega). Abandoned By His Driver & His Agent, He Must Trust The Kindness Of A Common Stranger To Help Him Get Back On His Feet, While He Shows Kindness To Give Her Confidence For A Job Interview. This Indie Movie Has A Strange & Unique Charm Which Kept Me Interested From Start To Finish, Features Appearances From Superbad's Jonah Hill & The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons.

• Jul 06, 2013

Which is more, things you hate or things you fancy? It must be a good question.

Which is more, things you hate or things you fancy? It must be a good question.

• Jun 01, 2013

I wouldn't say this is the best movie out there. It does have some elements going for it. It gives you something different. It had a better beginning than ending. I would have like to see it end differently. It had some fun moments in it and could be boring at other times.