10 Things I Hate About You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

10 Things I Hate About You Reviews

½ July 2, 2016
One of the better teeny bopper movies. Great cast, with good chemistry probably help that. So much high school nostalgia watching this.
½ June 1, 2016
Never thought I would honestly like a romantic-comedy movie, but this movie got me. This movie surprises with its smart script, comedy scenes and Heath Ledger's spectacular performance. 10 Things I Hate About You is a must-watch for any romantic-comedy fan or someone who has no interest in romantic-comedy movies (me).
May 31, 2016
Never seen it but would give it a go
May 22, 2016
I'll see it for Heath... RIP
May 8, 2016
A very cheesy love story that makes a good movie for high school students at most.
½ April 27, 2016
"10 Things I Hate About You" is a clever update of William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew". It's a clever script with superb performances by Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles. It's definitely smarter than your average teen romp. Enjoy it for it's young (and often comedic) love stories or it's subtle kudos to its original Bard. Rating: 7.5 / 10
½ April 3, 2016
Heath is good of course but seeing this movie for the first time in 2016 is jarring. It really shows its age.
April 1, 2016
Thought this film was well thought out.
March 21, 2016
One for the teens. Ledger gave a good performance.
March 15, 2016
Guilty pleasure of mine
March 6, 2016
Never seen this, but always wanted to.
½ February 18, 2016
I think that this will be the film that the 3 best known actors will look back on with a little regret, it's certainly not the type of film that they attached themselves to afterwards. It's a daft high school romance film with plenty of cliches. I actually think that it's only the cast that have given it a better reputation than it probably deserves. It does have a pretty good soundtrack though.
½ February 15, 2016
It's trying to be a parody but it's also plot-wise the most generic teen movie ever made. It's just hard to define what kind of movie it is, not because it's original, but it doesn't know what it's trying to be, other than a teen comedy that worked in the 90s, but looking back, not so much.
February 11, 2016
perfect high school movie.
julia stiles and heath ledger were the perfect match!
February 9, 2016
Oooh look! A little JGL!! Isn't it the cutest?? -ahem- Sorry. Anyway, even if it seems to be a tiny bit slow on the pace - editing out what might be space for audience laughter would certainly have helped - the whole piece is charming. Stiles is of course the best thing in this, she is subtly spot-on as always, and Ledger is great and plays his arc wonderfully. Great performances as well by Oleynik, Miller, Krumholtz, Mitchell, and Janney, and Keegan is nicely hateable.
February 9, 2016
Don't know why but I love this movie
January 25, 2016
i am sixteen years too late in watching this but better late than never. Never got boring and it was creepy watching heath ledger as a chocolate boy. predictable but witty.
½ January 10, 2016
not too bad, lots of funny parts
January 4, 2016
10 things I hate about this film: can't think of them. Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles are superb, making this one of my favorite chick flicks.