10th & Wolf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

10th & Wolf Reviews

September 5, 2016
Gets worse as it goes along. Don't waste your time.
January 2, 2015
A decent drama/mafia movie with some famous faces like Dennis Hopper , James Marsden (X-Men) and a few more. Story is mainly about 2 brothers and a cousin and they have taken over their relatives/families mafia business and must deal with the gangsters. One of the brother is forced to help the cops also. Good movie but not in same level as other mafia movies out there.
½ December 9, 2014
fairly credible story - enough to attract excellent actors who play their parts well. The low average score may under-rate it. The criticisms of being a bit standard mob movie may be unjustified. Perhaps - like The Drop - this is just the way it is. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
½ August 18, 2014
Although it has an impressive cast, most of the big names are wasted in frivolous cameo's. Giovanni Ribisi is solid as usual, but the cliched script lets him down. Marsden and especially Renfro aren't buyable as Italians, not to mention trying to pass off Pittsburgh as Philly (???). I expected much more from the man who wrote Crash (and won an Oscar for it). 2.5
½ July 11, 2014
Didn't live up to its preview but pretty intense ending.
½ November 27, 2013
A fraught mob movie, although there's little in this we have not seen before, it just comes at you at a greater pace.
October 25, 2013
The lighting is this film is well placed and thought out allowing the camera to pick up the wonderful facial work of the actors. Dialogue is well executed bringing this true story to life and giving the actors a good mental chew. Americans die some of them brutally, including a woman who gets well beaten, she fights back hard. Nibbles: Cherry Peanut Pizza.
September 13, 2013
As mob movies go, and despite all the plot holes, I actually sort of enjoyed this movie. I mean, as much as you can "enjoy" something so bleak and violent. James Marsden and Brad Renfro play well off each other, and although Giovanni Ribisi's character is despicable, his acting is solid. I got more from this than I expected.
½ April 17, 2013
Tightly directed, well-written, and featuring an all-star cast of talent.
January 2, 2013
R.I.P Brad. Very good movie
December 20, 2012
Uh, I don't understand...they made another Donnie Brasco with different actors?
November 15, 2012
i brought this in the pound shop and thought it wont be anything good but within the first 5 mins i was really enjoying it
good story with a nice twist also good acting nice cast and for a pound it was a real steal 6/10 if u like undercover cop mafia flickz this like me ull love this flick
October 17, 2012
bibisi is such a great actor..luv this 1
October 12, 2012
For a movie centered around a mafia family betrayal this was really a good movie. The cast was great and made the story easier to watch.
September 30, 2012
This movie was made in pittsburgh (my home town) It's a good gangster flick.
June 19, 2012
Not a bad movie i liked it
April 19, 2012
I dont care to watch.
April 13, 2012
I am a super fan of giovanni
February 8, 2012
I thought this was best mob movie ive seen in awhile, and i loved all of it, it really surprised including the acting from everybody. Ribisi stole the show but i was very impressed by Marsden( idont think 2 highly of his acting usually) and i thought Renfro was excellent. I think this movie was great.