Beautiful - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beautiful Reviews

February 23, 2016
I wasnt' sure what to expect from the movie when I read the description on TV, but Minnie Driver is a good actress, and I'm very glad I gave it a try. Minnie Driver did an excellent job in the main role. It has offbeat, interesting, extreme characters and I also enjoyed the story, the friendship between Mona and Ruby, and that loyal Ruby was able to see through Mona's unlikeable self.
November 4, 2015
best movie ,but it's hard to find in stores
November 13, 2014
November 7, 2013
An unbelievable and shallow movie.
September 5, 2013
This film is little flat and empty, however Hallie will melts your heart away.
½ August 19, 2013
the beginning was slower and took awhile for me to get into it but by the end I was really into it! It's a cute more family friendly version of Miss Congeniality :)
½ August 10, 2013
I was only awake for the second half of this, but that half was enough to deem it complete crap that had no business being made.
½ July 30, 2013
It tries to show heart, but it ultimately gets discombobulated by its own joyless, sloppy script, and inconsistencies that ware the attention span thin.
May 25, 2013
One of the best movies everrr
½ April 12, 2013
Guilty pleasure, guilty, guilty pleasure.
December 7, 2012
Hottie! oh its minnie driver!
November 12, 2012
A good lesson to learn
October 1, 2012
In the bigger picture it's a great idea, this film is just not.
September 16, 2012
Although this movie may not be the best around, I actually rather enjoyed it. The first time I saw it was on Starz, I believe. But, after seeing it, I liked it. Seriously not the best movie. But I can watch it again and again, easily. :)
July 30, 2012
How can I watch this movie
½ June 22, 2012
Guilty pleasure, guilty, guilty pleasure.
November 9, 2011
A cute one time must see movie. The kid is adorable and Minnie Driver is delectably delicious."
½ July 5, 2011
Only saw the ending, super cheesy.
½ May 23, 2011
I had no idea what I was in for when I decided to watch this. This story about a woman that wanted to compete in beauty competitions and gets stuck hanging with this little kid.
December 8, 2010