Beautiful - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beautiful Reviews

½ July 17, 2010
Sally Field makes an amusing debut as a director with is story about a woman (Minnie Driver) whose obsessed with beauty pageants. Light and fluffy, but easily does the job.
January 20, 2010
u kno this movie is not a oscar worthy film or the kind of film i would go for... but i watch it when i was 11 and it made a lasting impression on me!!! it was SPECTACULAR!!!
January 9, 2010
i love this movie so much,
Arianeta
November 19, 2009
"Will You Love Me Tomorrow" is the title of a song written by Gerry Goffin and Carole King.
½ November 15, 2009
Surement pas un grand film, mais tout de meme touchant et comique. C'est etrange de voir comment l'enfant s'occupe de l'adulte!
November 14, 2009
helps you realize that beauty is within
October 30, 2009
I was REALLY suprised how much I liked this movie & Im glad I watched it
½ August 8, 2009
UGH; absolutely terrible! Minnie Driver is a complete witch with a broomstick and her "miraculous" transformation at the end is complete crap. Absolutely awful; I love the little pepsi girl, but the whole set-up of this was just stupid. Beautiful it most definitely is not.
July 2, 2009
This was a really good movie, something unique.
May 4, 2009
telling myself i'm beautiful and there nuttin u can stop me
April 14, 2009
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
March 7, 2009
this is a cute movie
March 1, 2009
Even though it's a girl's movie, I still like to watch it because it reminds me of what's important in life and it's a feel-good comedy/drama
December 20, 2008
Guilty pleasure :P ... its definitely not a good movie, but damn its cute. I remember seeing this ages ago with my mom and thinking it was lame then too, but addictive. Whenever I feel like crap there are a few lame movies I turn to that put me in a better mood... no real explanation as to why, but this is one of them.

PS: not my fave Minnie Driver role though... I liked her a little heavier, but it is interesting to watch her sing. Did you know she started off as a singer? Hey, whatever happened to her anyway? I liked her and still want to see more of her...
December 17, 2008
Minnie Driver didn't really suit this role. I can't picture her as a pageant queen.
December 4, 2008
I vaguely remember this being cute. My parents rented it like... when it first came out. Geez.
October 29, 2008
I really enjoyed this. Minnie Driver has been one of my favorite actors through the years, but I have to say I have become a fan of Hallie Kate Eisenberg. She was super in this film. I loved the ending. Sally Field did a very good job directing this film!
October 17, 2008
It's definitely got some funny material to it. But the script has tons of shortcomings. Some of its mechanisms, such as the nurse accidently facilitating a suicide of an elderly woman, go way too far, while it also trivializes some of the feminist issues that it strives to comment on for the sake of brief comedic relief. The script here is the problem, as it is an inconsistent disaster, derailing everything else there is going on here.
September 17, 2008
This is a really cute movie. A young girl dreams of being Miss American one day and her dream is about to come true. However life has to stop when she mistakenly has a child. This movie is great love story between Minnie Driver and Hallie Kate Eisenberg her daughter. Great family fun.
September 12, 2008
This is a good chick flick comedy. One of my fav's!!!