The Ladies Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Ladies Man Reviews

November 22, 2015
They probably shouldn't have made this into a full length feature.
½ November 8, 2015
They take a hilarious Saturday Night Live skit and try to extend it into a full length feature. And they fail miserably. I absolutely loved the SNL sketches like this, especially Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man. But only in small doses. This was terrible. Unwatchable. Don't bother.
½ October 14, 2015
Really funny, not stupid at all.
½ June 1, 2015
Another SNL skit that should have been left that way
February 10, 2015
For an SNL movie, it was not as funny or entertaining as I thought it would be. The acting was not great and there was not much of a plot.
January 25, 2015
One of those "Feel Good" movies. :-)
½ January 6, 2015
Worth a watch, a few laughs to be had.
December 3, 2014
1 hour and 24 minutes of TIm Meadows afro. Is that too long, or just right?
September 29, 2014
Not a great film, but a funny one. And thats all it was trying to be.
September 16, 2014
Pretty funny movie. Better than the ratings on here, I think...! Not a fan of Will Ferrells, but his character is funny! Has it's funny moments. Worth a watch!
May 12, 2014
one of SNL's less tactful and much less original ideas, but it works to an extent.
December 4, 2013
This is one of those movies like Freddy Got Fingered that 95% of people will hate, but if you have a weird or eccentric sense of humor there are some catchphrases or lines in the movie. Especially funny is Will Ferrell's character as he repeatedly denies homosexuality but extremely enjoys the experience of Greco Roman wrestling. Not the best movie ever, but it's one of the movies where Will Ferrell really started to hone his chops in the movies and polish his characters. Tim Meadows isn't horrible, but Will Ferrell as the Ladies Man's nemisys really makes it. And Tiffany Amber Thiessen is scantily clad for much of the movie, and smoking hot. So that's a plus. Also it certainly doesn't hurt to live in Washington or Colorado.
½ August 20, 2013
The worst movie I have ever seen
August 12, 2013
Wanted to laugh. Never did. Yet another failed SNL sketch-to-film idea.
August 1, 2013
this movie is awesome. hilarious and very unique. nothing quite like it. thats why i give it 5 stars as one of my all time fav comedies. right up there with austin powers comedy style. the losers who gave this 1 star have no sense of humor or any good taste in comedy. probably the old fart uptight snobs who cant handle a little in da butt or its been fun but i got to go type humor hahaha
½ July 6, 2013
the worst movie I have ever seen
July 5, 2013
top 5 all-time favorite...
July 2, 2013
This movie is from the funny skit from SNL about Leon Phelps who loves his ladies and slept with a lot of them and all the husbands of the women he slept with form a group and come after him. This I think is the best of all the SNL movies. I think it's really funny and it also has a superb cast to back it up. The cast includes of course the always funny men of SNL Tim meadows and will ferrel with billy dee Williams, a cameo from Julianne Moore, and the beautiful Tiffany amber theison. I love this movie and think it is very funny. I think in able for you to enjoy the comedy part of it you would have to have seen the skit from SNL. I know I love and have seen it many times and still laugh and enjoy it. It also has a stellar soundtrack which I also have. My choice for best movie from SNL would be hands down the Ladies man.
May 28, 2013
really funny stuff. Would recommend it if you liked deuce bigalow. Just as good if not better.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.