Bedazzled Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

I was not dazzled by bedazzled

I was not dazzled by bedazzled

• Oct 25, 2019

Don't know what all the negative reviews are about for this film. I guess I'm a little more open minded than most. This is a GREAT remake that not only honors the already hilarious original, but modernizes and even perhaps betters it. Brendon Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley's performances are outta sight--great chemistry here. The script is well written and the laughs are all in the right places ("The devil gypped me for a HAMBURGER!!" :-)) ). With this movie, there is no climax--it's a great tale from beginning-to-end, with no dull spots in between. Having a woman playing the devil instead of a man was a very creative way to keep it from becoming predictable. The ending felt like it was going to be a real let-down for Brendon's character; but gratefully, it wasn't, as the writers found a way to end the movie on a positive note. What the move is NOT: it doesn't waste your time, it doesn't insult your intelligence, it doesn't make you rush the kids off to bed because of over-the-top sexual imagery or excessive foul language, and you're not having to indefinitely suspend your disbelief suffering through a bunch of CGI (sigh). Compared to the seemingly incessant mindless drivel Hollywood has been churning out for the past decade plus, it's a shame that we can't have better written movies like Bedazzled to keep us entertained.

• Jul 14, 2019

Awesomely funny and Liz is so hot!

Awesomely funny and Liz is so hot!

• May 13, 2019

A very respectful romcom with the impressive performance of Brendan Fraser and does provide a sense of lessons to its target audience

• Nov 28, 2018

It is funny and entertaining, but not as intelligent as 1967 original movie. Worth watching jus for short term "ha-ha" and nothing more.

• Oct 10, 2018

A funny movie. Seven wishes.

A funny movie. Seven wishes.

• May 08, 2018

dude this is like the worst movie that i ever watched lol

dude this is like the worst movie that i ever watched lol

• Dec 21, 2017

A cool little premise with some comical moments. Frasier and Hurley play off each other well.

• Nov 30, 2017

93 minutes of fun. Brenden Fraser is so lovable. Elizabeth Hurly is irresistible in every single way, as the Devil should be. I am sad to admit that I have not seen the original but I plan to.

• May 15, 2017

I do not like this movie, because of the scene were the bullies pick on the nice guy. Disturbing.