Blow Dry Reviews

• Aug 09, 2017

Still so very current. This movie has it all. A Black Comedy tearjerker dealing with the big C, Lesbianism, Love, Loyalty, Family, Small Life and TALENT fulfillment. This is a MUST See for ALL Unisex Folkes. Can't believe The Professional Reviewers Missed their Beauty Shoppe Appointments. Anyone in LOVE with WARREN CLARKE will love his UNIQUE performance and Wait For IT...ENDING Singing TRIBUTE TO ?

• Jul 27, 2016

The reason you'll be seeing this bit of fluff is that it is, excuse the expression, especially because I'm American, bloody good. Not only are both Alan Rickman and Natasha Richardson incapable of being anything but marvelous, but the story line is managed better than most. It runs well, you won't be bored. But OH, here's my point. Make SURE you catch the "Mayor" doing his turn as the best Elvis impersonation I've caught in years. It seems he is singing, it looks to me as if he is singing it along with an old Elvis album. You tell me....anyway, if you're a fan of Yorkshire accents, scenery, and a bunch of good actors having a fine time of it, don't pass this one up. Popcorn AND kleenex AND Elvis.

• Jan 20, 2016

I quite enjoyed this movie. Campy fun. Alan Rickman was wonderful.

I quite enjoyed this movie. Campy fun. Alan Rickman was wonderful.

• Jan 14, 2016

Watched in homage to the great Alan Rickman. It's completely ridiculous, but sweetly so. Absolutely lovely to see Natasha Richardson. Bill Nighy is always a treat. And a hoot to see Hugh Bonneville in this role, especially right after watching Downton Abbey. I got a lot of grins out of this.

• Apr 09, 2014

Too many incredible actors for this to be a truly awful movie (excluding the younger cast members, of course.) While the script is a bit campy and there are a couple bad fake accents, you will find yourself living for Alan Rickman and Bill Nighy scenes, as their charisma makes this movie worth watching.

• Sep 01, 2013

I cant deal with Josh Hartnett with an accent I just laughed the whole time

I cant deal with Josh Hartnett with an accent I just laughed the whole time

• Aug 30, 2013

Just a sweet, funny and sometimes even touching movie about a family of hairdressers. Alan Rickman delights, as always.

• Jan 25, 2013

I love josh hartnet so yeah :) cute weird lol movie

I love josh hartnet so yeah :) cute weird lol movie

• Apr 05, 2012

Very fun. I own this one. I wonder if Alan Rickman and Bill Nighy are friends.

Very fun. I own this one. I wonder if Alan Rickman and Bill Nighy are friends.

• Feb 28, 2012

Good cast, average film...

Good cast, average film...