Nostradamus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nostradamus Reviews

November 22, 2009
(I can't find any quotes.)
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 21, 2008
Another cool, weird movie
October 24, 2007
It was interesting ... reading Nostradamus' predictions are quite unsettling and very intense. I'm not sure if the film quite captured that, although it is difficult to do this so ... four stars.
½ July 18, 2007
its awfulll dont see it!!!
½ March 13, 2007
it says some interesting things...
March 21, 2004
Wow, I'm glad I found this site. (Thanks Lauren.) It's nice to see something as good as the imdb. So, anyway, this journal will consist of reviews for bad movies. I like to think of myself as a charitable person, so I make these reviews as warnings to the unsuspected viewer.

[b]The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant[/b] - This movie is just crap. It was like whoever made it farted it out during a bad trip and took Bruce Dern with 'em. It was about a scientist, played by Dern, who worked in a laboratory that was conveniently part of his house out in the country. One thing leads to another and Dr. Dern sticks a head of a horny, little, criminal who looks just like Cheech Marin onto the body of an over-sized retard and then this crime against nature goes on a rampage for panties. I gave it a generous 2 out of 10, because I had a few laughs.

[b]She Creature[/b] - This is about mermaids. No, not your happy, singing mermaids. This is about evil mermaids that feed of the flesh of seaman. Ha, I just had to say seamen. Anyway, this is crap, and not only that, but it leaves you to belie that they'll make a sequel. Gag.

[b]Nostradamus[/b] - This was so painfully crappy, I didn't even watch all of it. Somewhere towards the middle, I found that sleep would be more enjoyable than finishing the movie. It's about some cop who works in homicide and has to investigate some supernatural murders. There's a time machine, Armageddon, demons, yadda, yadda, yadda... Not worth anyone's time.

[b]The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen[/b] - This wasn't too bad, but it sure as hell wasn't good. It's not worth going out of your way to see, but if a friend rents it and invites you to watch it, than why not? You can both make fun of it together.

[b]The Omega Code[/b] - It's so beyond lame that I can't even tell you the plot. I don't what it is... It might make you laugh, though, because it's just so fucking stupid.